Baron Davis clears waivers.

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
He is now an unrestricted free agent.

His back also MAGICALLY changed to 2-3 weeks recovery time :thumbsup:

iSaYughh

Starter
Sign him immediately. Gilbert Arenas, too.

Then pray we can ink a guy or a 1yr 2.5M'er around March from China....Aaron Brooks, if the Davis-Arenas experiment fails.

We have the worst backcourt in the NBA. It's no time to get high and mighty about gun laws and fat millionaires with magical beards and magically healing vertebrae.

Wargames

Starter
Sign him immediately. Gilbert Arenas, too.

Then pray we can ink a guy or a 1yr 2.5M'er around March from China....Aaron Brooks, if the Davis-Arenas experiment fails.

We have the worst backcourt in the NBA. It's no time to get high and mighty about gun laws and fat millionaires with magical beards and magically healing vertebrae.

The knicks shouldn't get Arenas dude is a psychopath and would probably knock heads with his teams in NY. Let him go play for a team that is desperate for a player with X-Factor like the Nets or the Celtics

iSaYughh

Starter
The knicks shouldn't get Arenas dude is a psychopath and would probably knock heads with his teams in NY. Let him go play for a team that is desperate for a player with X-Factor like the Nets or the Celtics

I'm starting to pussyfoot on this, admittedly. As long as we get Davis, there's no need to roll the dice on a headcase with what seems to be more baggage than an airport. :agreed:

tiger0330

Legend
2-3 weeks is what his agent says but what would you expect. 6 weeks is more likely but let's see what the Knicks doctors say. No brainer to me to sign him if he's healthy but I think a lot of teams are going to show interest.

Gilbert?? Would he even be interested for playing in NYC. We have the toughest gun laws in the country, we'll send him to Rikers for life if he's caught strapped. Lol

Last edited: