KO.COM's Very Own Fantasy League

CoolClyde

CrustCrew Out

sorry to say i'm dropping out of league, got tix to Knicks Nets tonite,
so won't have time to participate in draft.

if someone else wants to take my place, let Crazy 8's and/or iSayUghh know.

:gony:

Starks

Starter
I'm actually looking for someone to fill up my current league. It's an ESPN league with 10 teams and the draft happening 2mrw night at 8:30 ET. Send me a private message if you are in

iSaYughh

Starter
People who aren't drafting are still using up a spot (barring them actually unjoining the leauge).

If you can't draft, you can/could always set your top rankings/preferences prior, too.

I am sorry for peeps who tried to get in to late, but were top quality desired participants; I would just expand league, however if an odd number were to join, the entire league goes kaput.

And the people who won't be drafting didn't unjoin, and may well still want to manage their teams throughout the season.

See yall in it @ 930!

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
Im trying to test my connection to the draft application using link in League page but its not working...

smokes

Huge Member
The live draft is a bit of a concern while streaming. I got disconnected from a mock draft and it autodrafts the top guy on the list :( Al Jefferson!

iSaYughh

Starter
Crazy⑧s;191129 said:
My team is pretty ****ing horrible! :lol:

You have starting lineup studs who go by Love and Gay, donning "Pork Pirat" unis....You were a winner my friend, a winner :peace:

I'll be posting my team up here in a bit for the court of public opinion.

smokes

Huge Member
My team is beast!

Rose
Afflalo
Fields
Granger
Marc Gasol

David Lee
Billups
DeAndre Jordan
Shumpert
Baron Davis
Jared Dudley

Can you hear a ring ring??? :lol:

iSaYughh

Starter
Fantasy Team:

PG John Wall--Collison
SG Harden--Ariza
SF Melo--Budinger
PF JSmith--Cousins
C Bosh-Kaman
C Duncan--Kaman
UTIL Cousins-Mayo

Pretty well rounded, didn't really punt any stats. Have some higher risk players, but I'm feeling Melo winning two titles this year. :afro: