KO.COM's Very Own Fantasy League

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
on a lighter note, I commend Crazy 8's, who has successfully transmorphed his PORK PIRATES into a NY Knicks squad, and this Thursday, against the Miami cHeat, will have a KNICKS-ONLY fantasy lineup.

GO KNICKS! GO CRAZY 8's! GO PIRATES OF PORK!

IMHO, it's insane to lose the competitive edge in order to root for your home team, but it does make sense in a crazy non-competitive way. I hate when my fantasy guys are playing the Knicks. It's like I only want to see my fantasy guys score, and I have a chip on my shoulder when a fantasy opponent has a scoring Knick...damn you Shao-Lin, love you Spike Lin, f*ck you MusketeerX (jk), but I'm still rooting for the Knicks! arghh, so damned conflicted matey!

the next time I play those Porky Pirates i'm gonna be out of my mind!
DAMN YOU TO HELL LOCO OCHOS!!!!!!!

On guard!

You will feel my Pork inside your gizzards.

I wield my orange and blue pork sword with pride!

I'm so bummed that Shump is out against Miami.

Perhaps B Diddy will come in and provide for the Porkettes?

rady

Administrator
Staff member
Congrats to K4L_1985 for the comeback, looks like i'm waiting for a miracle from Smith and Duncan to save my ass tonight!

CoolClyde

Dude shut up already, you been trolling this issue way too much...put too much energy into it, relax its dead...you're truely taking the fun away from this and take everything up the ass, literally. Its over, move on now.

how did i miss this intelligent retort? a moderator in the making...
amazing how you take umbrage at me when half the league is against your moves.

hasta la victoria siempre, amigo.

metrocard

Legend
how did i miss this intelligent retort? a moderator in the making...
amazing how you take umbrage at me when half the league is against your moves.

hasta la victoria siempre, amigo.

I'm just of beating on the dead horse, can I just keep it real? Its how I'm always going to be my brother, mod or not.

CoolClyde

cool's fantastic fantasy round up

thanks Metro, for a good match. couldn't have done it without a dominating
Kevin the Devil Durant and the rest of the crust crew, who came alive in a shortened week,
ending in a 666 league-leading score... as Metro said, mark of the beasting!

the league's are tightening up, with Metro's frogs and Clyde's Crust at the top of Division 1,
and Rono's Multi-Scorgasmics falling into a tie with KBlack and Rady Hot F*cking Mice atop Division 2.

Props to Rady for taking over a lost squad and turning it into a virtual mouse powerhouse, winning his
way to the top week after week. a good match over RTE 1 Traffic Jamba, whose crew should be feared.

A tough loss for Pringles going down to the wire on Thurs nite. our commissioner has
the worst luck in this whole league, i tell ya!

Next week we miss a day after All Star weekend, starting Tuesday, we've got:

Crustcrew battling KBlack - can a healthy Rondo and ever-dominant LeBron lead the KB25
over a crusty vivacious crew of young whippersnappers?

Pringles vs p0nder - will KevLov and the Wall of destiny's mighty offense keep the comeback kid
from sending Pringles into a continuous downward spiral, or will the 4life squad come into fruition?

Pork Pirates vs Coquis - Metro's frogs seek to get back into winning mode vs Crazy's Porkstars,
his full Knick squad only together for 2 games this week, will the superfluous pirates stand a chance
against the Crazy Coqs bent on destruction?

Multiple Scorgasms vs Rady's Hot Mice FLR - *MATCHUP OF THE WEEK* - will Rady's rodents continue
their winning ways with a beasting tandem of Deng and Duncan, or will Rono's squad finally get
healthy and happy with return of Gallipini, JoeJoe Johnson, and Humpfreeze? will ChrisPaul and the Jet
hand a defeat to the always capable J-Shmoove and ascendant Corey Brewer?

MusketeerX vis RTE 1 Traffic Jam - a mega-matchup, with 2 of the best fantasy PG's, RussWestbroke
and JermLin, taking on 2 of the best fantasy SG's, Duh-Wade and Monta ElllisD, in what I predict
will be another nailbiter down to the Sunday wi-yah. the King's Jams looking better and better on paper,
can they slash Muskie's injury-plagued squad into submission, or will missing centers Bargnani and
Spence Hawe's finally return to add fantasy points to the mix? will Weedson Chandler actually choose
a team and return to action for the Jam, or just smoke weed and chill this season?

Bouncy Bouncy vs DeadPRINE. Win for Smokes!!! ever notice how DatPRINCE didn't bother
to spell his name right on his team's name? DatPRINE_got_HANDLES... what's a PRINE?
rhymes with PINE? Metro's been in touch with the man, so we assume he's alive, let's hope he's OK,
and enjoying his LOCKDOWN in effect.

Good luck to all next week, looking forward to today's skills challenge and other all-star festivities,
but i'd much rather be watching true bball competition.

any trades happening this week? only 1 more week after this one to bolster your squad!
Crusty Jrue Holiday is waiting to breakout and be used to his fullest by someone who gives
a f*ck about Philly... I can use a PF/C!!!

hasta luego dudos!
:peace::beer::smokin:

smokes

Huge Member
any trades happening this week? only 1 more week after this one to bolster your squad!
Crusty Jrue Holiday is waiting to breakout and be used to his fullest by someone who gives
a f*ck about Philly... I can use a PF/C!!!

There's a blockbuster in the works if our good old commish would take 5 minutes away from his busy schedule to make his mind up!!

I might have a PF/C going spare if the deal gets finalized :peace:

CoolClyde

All Star Stats

weird how the All Star stats were reflected in Sunday's players and team rosters, but according to league rules:

<<Statistics earned in the All-Star Game are not counted in scoring for Yahoo! Sports Fantasy Basketball.

All-Star Game live stats will be displayed during the game itself, and points are displayed on your team page and in StatTracker, but these won't count toward your league scoring totals.

These points will not be displayed following our system update early Monday morning.>>

and here I thought, somehow, RTE1 had beaten RADY's Mice, and PRINGLES beat BOUNCY, and KevDurant's points still didn't make a difference... WTF yahoo fantasy? monday, monday...

rady

Administrator
Staff member
Damn, i missed it and it's back to normal now, anyone made a screenshot of the results following the allstar break?

CoolClyde

can't cut list?

what's up with this can't cut list? I can't seem to trade Jew Holiday to anyone, and I'm not allowed to cut the f*cker?! Sweet Lou Williams does better off the bench! who wants Jew Holiday? who wants him for peanuts?

i got beasted on by KB25 tonite... haven't seen a beasting night like that since ....the Kool Krust Krew... we shall be back, Black!

i really hate LeBone James and that entire cHeat team with a passion, so glad they got beat by the Jizz...

wha' happen to DatPRINCE? he shows up to apologize for disappearing, then disappears again without lifting a fantasy finger... smh.

Last edited:

smokes

Huge Member
what's up with this can't cut list? I can't seem to trade Jew Holiday to anyone, and I'm not allowed to cut the f*cker?! Sweet Lou Williams does better off the bench! who wants Jew Holiday? who wants him for peanuts?

i got beasted on by KB25 tonite... haven't seen a beasting night like that since ....the Kool Krust Krew... we shall be back, Black!

i really hate LeBone James and that entire cHeat team with a passion, so glad they got beat by the Jizz...

wha' happen to DatPRINCE? he shows up to apologize for disappearing, then disappears again without lifting a fantasy finger... smh.

He can't do anything, his team is locked.

CoolClyde

just like to point out the VERY INTERESTING TRADE between Pringles and Bouncy this week. good for both squads, with Pringles giving up the Walrus and Hardon, but getting a very Gay Rudy, a healing Nene, and a newly-starting Crawfish. good luck fellas!

i got creamed by the best week ever from KBLACK25. c'mon, over 1000 points in a 6-day week? 2 triple doubles by Rondo? I did not stand a chance. Coq-head is back on top where he shall primp and pimp and preen...
:beer:

I'm ready for next week's matchup with the Knicks, I mean Pork Pirates.

smokes

Huge Member
just like to point out the VERY INTERESTING TRADE between Pringles and Bouncy this week. good for both squads, with Pringles giving up the Walrus and Hardon, but getting a very Gay Rudy, a healing Nene, and a newly-starting Crawfish. good luck fellas!

i got creamed by the best week ever from KBLACK25. c'mon, over 1000 points in a 6-day week? 2 triple doubles by Rondo? I did not stand a chance. Coq-head is back on top where he shall primp and pimp and preen...
:beer:

I'm ready for next week's matchup with the Knicks, I mean Pork Pirates.

It was supposed to be even more interesting but iSayUghhh lost his nerve ;)

metrocard

Legend
I'm back on top! But I'm obsessed with trading. Blowing up my whole team if Pringles accepts this deal

Coquis send
Howard
Bryant
Parker
George

Pringles send
Love
Ibaka
Lawson
Batum

Last edited: