KO.COM's Very Own Fantasy League

iSaYughh

Starter
not with me in the league. i noticed lol..

I checked out Al, too, I like that pickup.

:alert:Trade Notice:alert:

I'm looking for a starting-level SG.

In theory, everyone on my team is on the block. SGs/SFs particularly.

Huge fantasy day for us Rono...especially for me, since you could be gangtackling me tomorrow with a potential 6 on 3.

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
^^^

I don't think either Paul or Bargs will be back tomorrow. But I'm :crossfingers:

Would be a 4 on 3 match-up. Although I thought you had 4 going tomorrow?

iSaYughh

Starter
^^^

I don't think either Paul or Bargs will be back tomorrow. But I'm :crossfingers:

Would be a 4 on 3 match-up. Although I thought you had 4 going tomorrow?

Ya, you're right. In theory, you have a 6-4 for Sunday.

I like my teams' matchups tonight.

And your bigs lookin like NYK circia 2008, without Bargs and Horford. ;)

But will Marshon Bryant ever have an off night!!!!

CoolClyde

damn al harrington! dropped him last week and regretted it the day i did.
hated watching him light up the knicks tonite! double sh*t!

rady

Administrator
Staff member
Got a little question regarding trades, i proposed one to QSS which was accepted, the trade page said the moves will reflect my lineup from three or four days after, then it said it will reflect the lineup from 24th, now it says the 27th. Any idea why this is happening?

p0nder

Starter
wow, kobe for love got denied???

anyways, the trade scenarios seem to be wacky and your best bet is to update your roster every day after a trade for that week. i have gotten boned in this league and another after making a trade and thinking my lineups were set for the week.

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
wow, kobe for love got denied???

anyways, the trade scenarios seem to be wacky and your best bet is to update your roster every day after a trade for that week. i have gotten boned in this league and another after making a trade and thinking my lineups were set for the week.

No that's good. I don't want to have to face a Kobe lead Pork Pirates team lol.

Real talk tho Crazy you should have taken Kobe. He's a fantasy Juggernaut. He has a good outing literally every start and you wanted a shooting guard.

CoolClyde

Got a little question regarding trades, i proposed one to QSS which was accepted, the trade page said the moves will reflect my lineup from three or four days after, then it said it will reflect the lineup from 24th, now it says the 27th. Any idea why this is happening?

normally, all fantasy leaguers get to see all the proposed trades once they've been accepted, I haven't seen yours and QSS yet. I know they do take a few days after accepted to see if anyone has objections.

this probably has nothing to do with it, but when you pick up a player off waivers, as opposed to a free agent, it takes a few days for the player to clear waivers, to see if anyone else wants him, as there is a priority list based on initial draft picks and then based on teams who've picked up players on waivers... methinks. been reading the rules, not sure.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
If everyone could please give a rep point to CoolClyde for helping me with my rotations while I'm away on business.

He's a good dude for sorting me out.
:afro:

iSaYughh

Starter
Crazy⑧s;198742 said:
If everyone could please give a rep point to CoolClyde for helping me with my rotations while I'm away on business.

He's a good dude for sorting me out.
:afro:

Oh, I rep'd his ass real good like.

:knuddel:

CoolClyde

rep this

gracias for reptitude, couldn't stand seeing the Brown Rapids ship of Porky Pirates go down in China, with so much Gay Love to give.

after seeing Landry tonite and having him on my watch list, figured it was time to add the man, but NOOOOOO, iSayUghh, my mortal enemy this week in fantasyland, beat me to it. arghhhhhh! ughhhhh!

some good matchups this week, will the Musketeer break the broken coq? idk!
will Crazy's Pirates hand the Multiple Scorgasmics their first loss? idk!
will Rady's Hot F*cking Mice bust their tiny little nuts to another win? idk!

anywhichway it goes, go Knicks!
cheers
:beer:

metrocard

Legend
Damn...Musk has been a ****ing monster this week.

Disappointed in Keith...I gave him my talent and he refuses to use it and is getting spanked by Rady. KBlack to me are the Nuggets...and I'm the Knicks. I will keep an eye on my ex-Coquis.

iSaYughh

Starter
Could we see a toppling of the two undefeated's this week? I think so!

An interesting week of matchups, with the two undefeated teams in a slugfest for maintaining perfect,

Cool and myself, the 4th and 3rd highest scoring teams in the league in an intense inter-division battle,

And the mysterious rise of Rady and his mice, battling the newly minted royalty of he KBlack squad, though perhaps not at the behest of adding a little CHOKE to that newfound KING'dom.

metrocard

Legend
I'm not out of it yet.
Got the lead back right thanks to my international squad of Rubio, Splitter and Ibaka and a god awful preformance by Westbrook.

Kobe hasnt played yet and Musk's Lamarcus Aldridge hasn't neither .... their preformances will determine the lead.

I refuse to lose!

iSaYughh

Starter
I'm not out of it yet.
Got the lead back right thanks to my international squad of Rubio, Splitter and Ibaka and a god awful preformance by Westbrook.

Kobe hasnt played yet and Musk's Lamarcus Aldridge hasn't neither .... their preformances will determine the lead.

I refuse to lose!

Splitter is coming up real clutch for you. Ibaka sensed the urgency too and is putting on a beast-mode show tonight.

rady

Administrator
Staff member
Could we see a toppling of the two undefeated's this week? I think so!

An interesting week of matchups, with the two undefeated teams in a slugfest for maintaining perfect,

Cool and myself, the 4th and 3rd highest scoring teams in the league in an intense inter-division battle,

And the mysterious rise of Rady and his mice, battling the newly minted royalty of he KBlack squad, though perhaps not at the behest of adding a little CHOKE to that newfound KING'dom.

A winning streak would be awesome and unexpected but the final battle will be on Sunday, and it's not gonna be easy. Ridnour just got injured and he was supposed to be available to play. I also finally dropped Kaman to pick Deng, thought it wasn't a big loss, but now i just hope his 9 or 10 points will not be decisive for the Royal Team.

Most exciting week so far!!