KO.COM's Very Own Fantasy League

CoolClyde

i have to say Metro, you are making this fantasy league fun and interesting, that is the biggest blockbuster suggested all year, WHAT WILL PRINGLES DO? especially after Lawson single-handedly got him a much-needed comeback win?

PRIN-GLES???????? (said in the voice of Supt. Chalmers to Principal Skinner in the Simpsons)

smokes

Huge Member
i have to say Metro, you are making this fantasy league fun and interesting, that is the biggest blockbuster suggested all year, WHAT WILL PRINGLES DO? especially after Lawson single-handedly got him a much-needed comeback win?

PRIN-GLES???????? (said in the voice of Supt. Chalmers to Principal Skinner in the Simpsons)

I'd be surprised if that deal gets made, if only because it took over 2 weeks for Pringles to make a decision over the trades I proposed to him :lol:

I need Robert to check his trade offers!

metrocard

Legend
If this trade doesn't go down, throw me your offers for the Bryant/Howard package, don't be cheap! I'm giving away two of the top 5 players in the NBA. I may be the only dude in fantasy history to trade Bynum, LeBron, Jennings, Bryant and Howard lol

Heres my predictions for week 18

Coquis v. Multiple Scorgasms

Pringles4Life v. DaTPRiNE_got_HANDLES

Pork Pirates v. CoolClyde CrustCrew

KBlack25 v.rady's Hot Mice FLR

MusketeerX v. Bouncy Bouncy

p0nder's Primetime v. RTE 1 Traffic Jam

CoolClyde

Play Offs

Question for Commissioner iSayUghh:

how does the KO fantasy playoffs work in terms of your playoff team? do we keep the current players we have, so the fantasy squad with the most playoff participants has the advantage going into the playoffs? if so, does this mean it's best to predict which NBA teams will be going deepest into the playoffs in order to have the most players actually participating? is it best to trade to have the better playoff players going into the playoffs? thanks. CC.:smokin:

iSaYughh

Starter
I'm back on top! But I'm obsessed with trading. Blowing up my whole team if Pringles accepts this deal

Coquis send
Howard
Bryant
Parker
George

Pringles send
Love
Ibaka
Lawson
Batum

Would the *TOP 2 franchises in the league truly blow up their squads in a 1 on 1 trade?

*yep, records are overrated, i count points :boohoo:

Would the team of Pringles do this? A team that values versatility and such front court depth? Having just orchestrated a playoff-saving comeback off the backs of the SURGING Elite Lawson, the potential top3 player of Love, and the league's best pick up of Batum -- now considered by many a top 20 fantasy performer?

iSaYughh

Starter
I may be the only dude in fantasy history to trade Bynum, LeBron, Jennings, Bryant and Howard lol

Heres my predictions for week 18

Coquis v. Multiple Scorgasms

Pringles4Life v. DaTPRiNE_got_HANDLES

Pork Pirates v. CoolClyde CrustCrew

KBlack25 v.rady's Hot Mice FLR

MusketeerX v. Bouncy Bouncy

p0nder's Primetime v. RTE 1 Traffic Jam

You are a fantasy beast and gambler, to boot.

I've probably been 2nd most active in major trades. Somehow, both our squads haven't gotten raped yet.

iSaYughh

Starter
Question for Commissioner iSayUghh:

how does the KO fantasy playoffs work in terms of your playoff team? do we keep the current players we have, so the fantasy squad with the most playoff participants has the advantage going into the playoffs? if so, does this mean it's best to predict which NBA teams will be going deepest into the playoffs in order to have the most players actually participating? is it best to trade to have the better playoff players going into the playoffs? thanks. CC.:smokin:

Good question.

Our playoffs begin PRIOR to the actual NBA playoffs.

So our season ends....the final week -- our championships -- the final stretch of the NBA reg season.

I believe our finals round is 11 days, too.

CoolClyde

Good question.

Our playoffs begin PRIOR to the actual NBA playoffs.

So our season ends....the final week -- our championships -- the final stretch of the NBA reg season.

I believe our finals round is 11 days, too.

thank Yughh, it all makes sense now, as clear as an azure sky!
:thumbsup:
and all trades must be consummated before Thurs March 8th?
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

metrocard

Legend
Well the blockbuster is complete.

Pringles has an insane team of Parker/Kobe/Gay/Nene/Howard/Wall/Wallace/George/Harden/Pierce

That will make you shit yourself, I apologize to KBlack25 for allowing Pringles to have such a beast squad..you gotta deal with that in week 19. Whats cool is that I also did a block buster with KBlack by giving him LeBron, Bynum and Jennings. A heavyweight match up and match up of the week next week. 6-5 vs 8-3.

I like the deal with Pringles because I get all of my favorite players that I always wanted to be Knicks.

Lawson
Ibaka
and Batum

and Love is going to carry my franchise, so I'm cool with that.

smokes

Huge Member

Pringles has an insane team of Parker/Kobe/Gay/Nene/Howard/Wall/Wallace/George/Harden/Pierce

That will make you shit yourself, I apologize to KBlack25 for allowing Pringles to have such a beast squad..you gotta deal with that in week 19. Whats cool is that I also did a block buster with KBlack by giving him LeBron, Bynum and Jennings. A heavyweight match up and match up of the week next week. 6-5 vs 8-3.

I like the deal with Pringles because I get all of my favorite players that I always wanted to be Knicks.

Lawson
Ibaka
and Batum

He doesn't have Harden or Wallace as they are both coming to me in the Gay/Nene trade!

iSaYughh

Starter
Hard to believe I traded both my Portland boys, and my Twin Towers of Minnesota. And the trademark of my squad: depth, and versatility.

Really didn't want to relinquish Batum. A true beast.

I like my side of the deal here, but I don't think this is a bad deal for Metro. I think it rounds his team some, and gives him the C depth he needs to get back to a dominant level.

Since Batum became a starter, he is legit top 20 fantasy player at the worst. Perhaps some of that was w/ Aldridge out and Wallace in an offensive funk...but still.

Paul George single handedly shitted on me to the tune of 80pts in a night, stealing a W from me -- so I'm hoping the enemy combatant can embrace my franchise.

Getting Kobe studs out my SG, even though my team gets thinned out, it makes more sense for my squad. I've been having to make tough calls in benching quality players a lot of nights. No more.

Wall
Kobe
Pierce
Gay
Howard
Pekovic/Nene
Parker

Is just filthy.

Bench: Richardson (sg/sf), George (sg/sf), Young (sf/pf), Crawford (pg/sg)

iSaYughh

Starter

Lawson
Ibaka
and Batum

I remember you calling out the success of Lawson that entire draft like Ruth calling a home run to right porch.

I've always been a huge Kobe fan, so I'm happy to call him my SG and root for him.

Ibaka is odd -- but he rarely shits the bed, has lots of average games, but with his constant triple threat potential, and every now and then can go on a run to win you a week.

smokes

Huge Member
Hard to believe I traded both my Portland boys, and my Twin Towers of Minnesota. And the trademark of my squad: depth, and versatility.

Really didn't want to relinquish Batum. A true beast.

I like my side of the deal here, but I don't think this is a bad deal for Metro. I think it rounds his team some, and gives him the C depth he needs to get back to a dominant level.

Since Batum became a starter, he is legit top 20 fantasy player at the worst. Perhaps some of that was w/ Aldridge out and Wallace in an offensive funk...but still.

Paul George single handedly shitted on me to the tune of 80pts in a night, stealing a W from me -- so I'm hoping the enemy combatant can embrace my franchise.

Getting Kobe studs out my SG, even though my team gets thinned out, it makes more sense for my squad. I've been having to make tough calls in benching quality players a lot of nights. No more.

Wall
Kobe
Pierce
Gay
Howard
Pekovic/Nene
Parker

Is just filthy.

Bench: Richardson (sg/sf), George (sg/sf), Young (sf/pf), Crawford (pg/sg)

If I can complete the final deal or two I wanna get done before deadline, my lineup is going to be ridiculous (on paper).

I can't believe metro traded away Lebron and Howard the 2 highest scorers in fantasy this season :lol: but he seems to know what he's doing!

iSaYughh

Starter
If I can complete the final deal or two I wanna get done before deadline, my lineup is going to be ridiculous (on paper).

I can't believe metro traded away Lebron and Howard the 2 highest scorers in fantasy this season :lol: but he seems to know what he's doing!

A method to his madness, or a madness to his method. :beer:

The Lebron trade is the sickest by far, IMO; sickest trade of any in all of fantasy bball in any league I bet.

Perchance does your piece de resistance of deals involve Rose? ;)

smokes

Huge Member
A method to his madness, or a madness to his method. :beer:

The Lebron trade is the sickest by far, IMO; sickest trade of any in all of fantasy bball in any league I bet.

Perchance does your piece de resistance of deals involve Rose? ;)

No mate the only big men in the league I would take for Rose at this point is Love/Howard.

metrocard

Legend
Deep down inside, I don't like Kobe, LeBron, Howard. I was dying to trade them all, despite their beastly stats. Superstars of the 90's were so loveable. These guys not so much. I was absent during the draft and the CPU stimulated my draft...so I didn't get the roster I want.
I am basing this not even on fantasy logic...more so chemistry logic, and hopefully I get lucky.

For example I LOVE BIYOMBO...and was excited to see him get 20 + mins, pick him up ASAP.

Rubio is another I love, deeply since he was 16.

I am anticipating fantasy next year so I can actually draft my squad.

My fantasy teams rule

15 man league
PG: Rondo
SG: Wade
SF: Carmelo
PF: David Lee
C: Tyson Chandler

12 man league

PG: Rondo
SG: Kobe
SF: Durant
PF: DLee