KO.COM's Very Own Fantasy League

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
:alert::alert::alert::alert::alert: Sac management just bent my ass over. Benched Cousins minutes before the game bc he requested a trade right before gametime. Unreal. :barf:

:lol: Sucks for you, iSaYughh! Interesting to see what happens there in real life.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Metrocard is the beastin best this week for sure, the cocken de broken knows how to play this fantasy shite, hands down.

Porky 8's, I don't have much at the 2, i'm looking to upgrade there as well.
however i'd be willing to trade with you for Tyreke and Derrick Favors
from any 2 players here:

Jrue Holiday PG
DJ Augustin PG
Andre Miller PG
Stephen Jackson SG/PG
Metta World Penis SG/SF/PF
Andre Blatch PF/C
Brandon Bass PF/C
Roy Hibbert C

Anyone else interested?

Hmmmmmmmm.

Me no likey you offer, white man. You rape my people. :lol:

Sorry, Cool C! :lol:

I went and checked through your team's numbers. Feta Mould Cheese is a fantasy fungus! :lol:

CoolClyde

Crazy⑧s;193006 said:
Hmmmmmmmm.

Me no likey you offer, white man. You rape my people. :lol:

Sorry, Cool C! :lol:

I went and checked through your team's numbers. Feta Mould Cheese is a fantasy fungus! :lol:

haha! yeah, i figured as much, I play you next week anyway, so you don't want to be doing me any (derrick) favors.

when does the new week start for adding/dropping anyway, iSayUghhhh?

Ronoranina has a good solid consistent team, I concede defeat.... f*ck it, i lost big time!
Gerald Wallace = 0 points last game of week! whatadick!

iSaYughh

Starter
haha! yeah, i figured as much, I play you next week anyway, so you don't want to be doing me any (derrick) favors.

when does the new week start for adding/dropping anyway, iSayUghhhh?

Ronoranina has a good solid consistent team, I concede defeat.... f*ck it, i lost big time!
Gerald Wallace = 0 points last game of week! whatadick!

I hope today wasn't last day of the 1st week; if so, Sacremento management single handedly impregnated me with defeat after ****ing me with their benching of Cousins like that :teeth:

So basically tomorrow you'd get to start using another 4 add/drop transactions; if not tomorrow, then whenever the new week starts, which should be in the next day or so.

iSaYughh

Starter
Crazy⑧s;193005 said:
:lol: Sucks for you, iSaYughh! Interesting to see what happens there in real life.

Imagine if the Warriors snagged his ass?

Ellis and Biedrins for Cousins + _____.....

I wouldn't do it if I was Sac, as Ellis and Tyrke are too similar; and who knows how Tyreke would do as a 3, and with Ellis at the 2 you'd need a pure PG at your 1 to make shit fly.

Warriors could be nasty, though, with Curry unleashed at the 1 and a front court of Lee and Cousins. Throw in a Toney Allen and Battier type at the 2 and 3 and I could see that team wrecking some havoc.

smokes

Huge Member
You can change players each day. So, on Tues you can sub in who you want (and do so in advance); and set Wednesday also with different players to make sure they are in your starting lineup, etc.

Oh,

:alert::alert::alert::alert::alert: Sac management just bent my ass over. Benched Cousins minutes before the game bc he requested a trade right before gametime. Unreal. :barf:

I know that mate thats what I'm saying... Out of ALL my 12 players there are only 3 playing on tues and 2 on thurs! Was wondering if people look real deep to see when matchups are to make sure they have enough each day.

I'm pretty much a guaranteed autoloss this week vs Rono the 2nd best scorer this week with a team who are taking a couple of days off!

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
I know that mate thats what I'm saying... Out of ALL my 12 players there are only 3 playing on tues and 2 on thurs! Was wondering if people look real deep to see when matchups are to make sure they have enough each day.

I'm pretty much a guaranteed autoloss this week vs Rono the 2nd best scorer this week with a team who are taking a couple of days off!

We'll see.. I'm feeling confident though.

DATprince and Trill need to step it up.

Last edited:

smokes

Huge Member
I also think theres something wrong with adding/dropping players. It says if you do it before 11.59pm that the player is available the next day. I swapped out a player at around 8pm Monday but he's not available on the roster until Wednesday?

CoolClyde

waive you waive me

I'm pretty sure waiver time is 2 days, so you'll always have to wait a full day before anything takes effect. all the rules of this league can be found here:
http://basketball.fantasysports.yahoo.com/nba/103550/settings

yeah, a couple days this week there's only a few games, so chances are you'll only have 2-4 players that day, hopefully your opponent is in the same situation, and/or you'll make up for it when your lineup is full-on.

man, iSayUghhh really got f*cked by his cousin, cost him a full week of a tight matchup.

looks like the new week starts on Monday morning, as the week ends on Sunday. I already committed to 3 out of 4 changes, just can't help myself and my sh*tty crust crew. SOMEBODY WANNA TRADE??

i'd just like to say Metta World Peace can suck it, good luck to anyone who picks up that a-hole. he actually had a negative point performance.... whaaaaaatthefuuuuuuucccckkkkk?

good luck this week all, I'm matched against Crazy F*ckin 8's Porky Pirates and his Gay Love squad!

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
good luck this week all, I'm matched against Crazy F*ckin 8's Porky Pirates and his Gay Love squad!

gaypirates.jpg

Aaaaarrrggghhh matey.

Me Gonads be full and sprunky!

GO PORK PIRATES!

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Look like im gonna miss the draft... Gonna be at the game tonight..

DUDE.

We had a close game!

Thanks, my man.

I will be forced to indulge in some smack, as you understand.

Looks like the serving of Pork was just too large for you to receive. :lol::peace:

Thanks again.

Crazy⑧s

CoolClyde

Gay Pork

c'mon ya gay porkster! we woulda had a very close matchup tonite if you were choosing your team instead of searching gay pirate pics! capt phallus is incredi-gay! good for you!
:user:

wha' happen to the Musketeer tonite?

who's ready to trade? i'm like a broken rekkid here!

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
c'mon ya gay porkster! we woulda had a very close matchup tonite if you were choosing your team instead of searching gay pirate pics! capt phallus is incredi-gay! good for you!
:user:

wha' happen to the Musketeer tonite?

who's ready to trade? i'm like a broken rekkid here!

Damn, you're right.

19 for Devin Harris and a HUGE game from T-Mac.

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit.

rady

Administrator
Staff member
This might come a little bit late but if anyone drops his team let me know! Haven't done this in a while and wanted to get back :)

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
This might come a little bit late but if anyone drops his team let me know! Haven't done this in a while and wanted to get back :)

I dont really have time to micromanage my team hence I am getting spanked. If you wish to take it over I will be glad to give it up.

CoolClyde

Rady!!!

ahaha, i just sent Tr1ll1on a trade proposal! you're a good man, Tr1ll,
letting Rady in the game, the man deserves to be in on the KO fantasy action!
:thumbsup:

rady

Administrator
Staff member
Awesomo! PM-me with the details of how to get in charge! (hope i'm not gonna jimmy dolan it :))