KO.COM's Very Own Fantasy League

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
Awesomo! PM-me with the details of how to get in charge! (hope i'm not gonna jimmy dolan it :))

The Fantasy League Commissioner can transfer ownership of the team and I will be happy to approve it. As of right now it is tied to my Yahoo account and while I dont use Yahoo for anything other than Chess I rather not lose access to it by just handing over my PW. I'm pretty sure Crazy is the commissioner so PM him.

To Access the Transfer Teams tool:
Sign into Fantasy Basketball
Click on the Commish Tools tab
Choose the Transfer Teams link located in the "Team Management" section
There you will see a list of teams in your league, the current owner, and a email box to enter the new owner's email address
After entering the new owner's email address, click on the Send button

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
iSaYughh knows a lot more about it, really.

Maybe you should make him do the hard work and I'll have some beers.

Yes. That would be sweet.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
I have 3 injuries to key players, btw, and the CrustCrew are sprogging on my face.

Curse you CoolClyde!

catfight.gif

iSaYughh

Starter
Crazy⑧s;193629 said:
iSaYughh knows a lot more about it, really.

Maybe you should make him do the hard work and I'll have some beers.

Yes. That would be sweet.

:beer: Drink up, buddy.

Very busy of late so didn't see this till' now. Rady, PM me your email addy, and I will transfer you Trill's team.

CoolClyde

Fantesticle Fantasy

Crazy⑧s;194185 said:
Holy heiman CoolC!

You got the steal of the draft in Kyle Lowry!

MIP of the season thus far.

f*ck yeah! the fact that he's starting now makes fantasy life all the sweeter.
heard he was charged with a misdemeanor for throwing basketballs at a female ref in Vegas.
my kinda guy, tossing his balls around!

Thanks Clyde! :D Good to be here. I added a tagline that explains the name :smokin:

hahaha, that is FUNNY man! let's hope your mice show some spunk (no pun intended) in this league.

seems only 1/2 the league is actually playing their best, utilizing all their players and
actually paying attention, which is a shame, as this is my first fantasy league ever,
and it's a lot of fun. but then again, when you've only got time enough to bash D'amntoni
on KO, I can understand... guilty.
:boohoo:

Last edited:

CoolClyde

I honestly think I may go undefeated the entire year. My team is too consistent.

admittedly, you ARE the front runner, no doubt, Metro!

good move picking up Shump! I was planning that move, of course i blew my add/drops 2 days in.

i think you'll have competition from Pringles4Life, Multiple Scorgasms and yours truly, just can't believe my PG (Lowry) and SG (Gordon - gone again for 2-3 weeks!) were DNP's tonite. Also, now that Rady's in the game (had a great night), expect some foreign comp...
:2cents:

CoolClyde

Dnp? Smd!

how does anyone keep track of last minute DNP's? what a pain!

Eric Gordon DNP out another 2-3 weeks.. sux.

Kyle Lowry DNP... injured, or DNP stemming from charge of assault and battery in Sept for throwing basketballs at Las Vegas female referee... huh?

here's the funniest thing I've seen in awhile, from Houston Rockets forum:

Kyle Lowry Charged With Battery:

lowry.jpg

and what's with Gerald Wallace and his -5 fantasy game? haven't had a sh*t showing like that since MettaWorldPenis' limp performance. sheesh!

iSaYughh

Starter
how does anyone keep track of last minute DNP's? what a pain!

Eric Gordon DNP out another 2-3 weeks.. sux.

Kyle Lowry DNP... injured, or DNP stemming from charge of assault and battery in Sept for throwing basketballs at Las Vegas female referee... huh?

here's the funniest thing I've seen in awhile, from Houston Rockets forum:

Kyle Lowry Charged With Battery:

lowry.jpg

and what's with Gerald Wallace and his -5 fantasy game? haven't had a sh*t showing like that since MettaWorldPenis' limp performance. sheesh!

:teeth: Dayum! Gerald Walrus really disgraced your franchise, Clyde.

Next to each player, there is usually a "note" box sorta, yellow...whenever there is pressing news, it'll have red around it, or some special shit like that. But anyways, there's always that next to each player...just in case you hadn't already been checking out those news/alerts for players.

I'm taking the chip this year, though -- the ignominious, last-minute DNP-driven loss in Week1 has only emboldened Team Pringles. :smokin:

smokes

Huge Member
admittedly, you ARE the front runner, no doubt, Metro!

good move picking up Shump! I was planning that move, of course i blew my add/drops 2 days in.

i think you'll have competition from Pringles4Life, Multiple Scorgasms and yours truly, just can't believe my PG (Lowry) and SG (Gordon - gone again for 2-3 weeks!) were DNP's tonite. Also, now that Rady's in the game (had a great night), expect some foreign comp...
:2cents:

Yeah that was a shame was gonna pick Shump back up when he came back from injury but he came back early and I wasn't around a computer. Should have just kept hold of him I knew this was gonna be a losing week anyway.

CoolClyde

:teeth: Dayum! Gerald Walrus really disgraced your franchise, Clyde.

Next to each player, there is usually a "note" box sorta, yellow...whenever there is pressing news, it'll have red around it, or some special shit like that. But anyways, there's always that next to each player...just in case you hadn't already been checking out those news/alerts for players.

I'm taking the chip this year, though -- the ignominious, last-minute DNP-driven loss in Week1 has only emboldened Team Pringles. :smokin:

Gerald Walrus! LOL! yeah, those boxes are unreliable, nothing about either player until after the fact. i think i just gotta be diligent about checking out pre-game info for each player, PIMA, if you wanna be on top of things.

haha, yeah i'm giving Team Pringles props, you def did not deserve to lose week 1. looking forward to your matchups with Broken Cock, Scorgasms and my CrustyCrewcuts.

c'mon Smokes! givin up on Shump! this injury thing is a tough one to figure out, whether to hold onto a good player, or be ready to take him back in due time! but there's the funtasy!
:whatever:

metrocard

Legend
I picked Shumps up because he chucks alot of shots, rebounds, gets assist and steals and showed me he can hit the 3. I also need a PG/SG.

Anyone wants one of my centers?

I dropped Barea, but he soon may have some monster games for Minnesota. Hes playing the Bobby Jackson role.

CoolClyde

FLR in the house, mouse

don't worry Rady, you'll be into the swing of things once you start managing your own team. only 1/2 the guys in the league are actually paying attention to their daily squad, so you've got a good chance of winning sooner than later. you can tell just by the matchup numbers.

i've been proposing trades left and right to make my team better, and help others as well. I've been giving daily suggestions to my nemesis this week, Crazy 8's Porky Pirates of Gay Love, but he's too busy creating fantastic game threads to give a flying f*ck!
:beer:

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Crazy 8's Porky Pirates of Gay Love, but he's too busy creating fantastic game threads to give a flying f*ck!
:beer:

'Tis true! And now my bottom hurts after you pounded it with unrelenting fury.

Now it's on to Pringles.

iSaYughh, my man, your team is beastly!

1281006138_dancing-homie-gets-hit-by-ice-cream-truck.gif

^

Mwa.