The Grace of Renaldo Balkman

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
i almost can't believe what I'm reading about Balkman from posters on this forum..

come on Knicks fans!!!

smfh

if Ronaldo Balkman is still in the rotation by the time Baron Davis comes back I'll be shocked.

Last edited:

CoolClyde

i almost can't believe what I'm reading about Balkman from posters on this forum..

come on Knicks fans!!!

smfh

if Ronaldo Balkman is still in the rotation by the time Baron Davis comes back I'll be shocked.

I can't believe you're NOT a fan of Ronoranina Balkman! :poke:

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
I can't believe you're NOT a fan of Ronoranina Balkman! :poke:

he's alright clyde i guess. think i spelled his name wrong.. lol

but idk why people get all stupid about him, talking like we uncovered some sort of golden turd.

he's still renaldo balkman people..

iSaYughh

Starter

come on Knicks fans!!!

smfh

I'm pretty stunned, too. :agreed:

Comparing Balkman to the impact Fields made (in his rookie season)....SMH, broheems!

Balkman couldn't be *given* away last year! Fields was an integral part of a give and take for Melo!

He has had some good pre-season games for us (in a pre-season where the quality of overall play is more erratic than even usual)...Let's see what he can do in a real game this year :crossfingers:

EDIT -- to date, Balkman's greatest signifigence is far and away simply being a butchered Isiah Thomas pick, when Rondo fell, and that the 'Dicks ended up picking him up.