Knicks target Redd

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
He could be a great bench scorer, but with an onus on defense this year.................

Personally I'd like to know what happened to Derrick Brown.

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
Crazy⑧s;190568 said:
He could be a great bench scorer, but with an onus on defense this year.................

Personally I'd like to know what happened to Derrick Brown.
He signed with the Bobcats

Paul1355

All Star
Redd has been the smaller version of Greg Oden. Always getting hurt and hasn't had a long season in a while.

Let's pass on Redd and get a PG.

We don't need a SG, which is why i was surprised we were more focused on getting Jamal Crawford than Shawne Williams.

Now that both are gone, let's get a PG since Douglas is not the answer.

Baron Davis, sign him now. Let him heal and learn the playbook while he is recovering and we should be dominate when he gets in the groove again.

Michael Redd would just take away minutes from Fields and Shumpert who need minutes to develop. And I think Fields will be much better than his 2nd half collpase last season.

iSaYughh

Starter
Over/Under 15.5 seconds before Michael Redd's knees explode.

With 24hours of betting action, the O/U will be 7.2sec :afro:

What a bitch that we got shafted out of inking Grant Hill when it looked like a fata compli, eh? Smh @ how much better and more stable things would be with Hill as a viable SG starter, or 6th man backing up both Melo and filling in at shooing guard.

nixon7

Benchwarmer
Derrick Brown

> > Personally I'd like to know what happened to Derrick Brown.
> He signed with the Bobcats

Too bad. I also liked Derrick Brown, but I expect they saw Shumpert as the better option guarding the 2 and 3, and Balkman, Jeffries, and Harrelson covering the 3 and 4.

He would have ended up in the D Leagues with us, now he will get to play real minutes, so good for him, hopefully we won't overly regret.