Baron Davis is a Knick

StarksOverJordan

Benchwarmer
If I am Humphries, I sign with the Knicks and change the public perception of me.

Adding him could be the final piece to the puzzle. If they win a championship with Hump then the only ring that matters is that championship ring. That wedding band he had with Kim will be old news. 2.5M, take it Kris.

Paul1355

All Star
If I am Humphries, I sign with the Knicks and change the public perception of me.

Adding him could be the final piece to the puzzle. If they win a championship with Hump then the only ring that matters is that championship ring. That wedding band he had with Kim will be old news. 2.5M, take it Kris.
He is turning down offers worth more than 2.5 mil

I'm pretty sure his agent wants 5 mil a year.

I think the Nets will swoop in and sign him on a one year deal at 5 mil or more. They need Humphries, Shelden Williams won't cut it as the starting PF when your trying to convince D Will to stay long term.

CoolClyde

Red Baron's Herniated D**k

can we keep the Baron Davis threads to this one? can't believe how many KO posters
need to start a new thread for every barren thought they have.

I was down on getting Baron von Davis only because I thought D'oh-lan's money
would be better spent on Reggie Wiliams or Mo' Evans, but the fact that he IS a Knick
now, I'm happy to have him on the squad.

A few positives:
Although he is injured, he will be on injured reserve list for awhile,
thus not taking up space on active roster.

He will get to know the Knicks game plan by sitting next to/near the coaches, and learning
before actually playing. this could help his psyche in a couple ways, whereby he's not under
pressure to perform immediately, and can get to know his teammates as an observer,
less pressure there as well.

Watching his interview, I realize he's a smart guy, not a hood-turned-pro, an
essential plus towards team leadership, which he can grow into as a person, then player.

Checking out his assists from previous posts, he is EXACTLY what Knicks need in a passing,
alley-oopster, and can share his knowledge as mentor with Toney Doug and I'm-Man.

After a month or two on the disabled list, and the Knicks having established themselves as a team
to be reckoned with, the Baron can get in the cockpit and lead this squad to even more victories.

Hence, I commend this signing, herniated d**k and all.
:beer::gony::beer:

carlhil2

Benchwarmer
"I realize he's a smart guy, not a hood-turned-pro".............and what's wrong with "hoods"? if we didn't have ballers from the "hood", then, the NBA would be a league of over-hyped white guys who suck, right?.........can't dudes who were not fortunate enough to be born/raised in the purebred suburbs while going to the best funded schools, become someone who has a skill to improve their station in life, hell, i lived in Brooklyn, Poughkeepsie and Boston, i LOVE the hood, had a great childhood also, stop being squares like you are better. if it is not someone here getting on T.D. because he doesn't speak as well as S. Nash, or, the "high bball IQ" BULL, it's this ish, which is crazy, the type of ish you would expect to hear on those racist ESPN.COM comment pages, Peace!:afro:

iSaYughh

Starter
"I realize he's a smart guy, not a hood-turned-pro".............and what's wrong with "hoods"? if we didn't have ballers from the "hood", then, the NBA would be a league of over-hyped white guys who suck, right?.........can't dudes who were not fortunate enough to be born/raised in the purebred suburbs while going to the best funded schools, become someone who has a skill to improve their station in life, hell, i lived in Brooklyn, Poughkeepsie and Boston, i LOVE the hood, had a great childhood also, stop being squares like you are better. if it is not someone here getting on T.D. because he doesn't speak as well as S. Nash, or, the "high bball IQ" BULL, it's this ish, which is crazy, the type of ish you would expect to hear on those racist ESPN.COM comment pages, Peace!:afro:

Let's call this a wrap by explaining it all like this:

We are happy our PG is a well spoken, seemingly intelligent leader; not someone who will be taking shits in Tyson Chandler's sneakers and sneaking in tricked out AK47's into MSG.

CoolClyde

Let's call this a wrap by explaining it all like this:

We are happy our PG is a well spoken, seemingly intelligent leader; not someone who will be taking shits in Tyson Chandler's sneakers and sneaking in tricked out AK47's into MSG.

thank you ughh. hard to dignify Carlita with a response. ;) (hoodwink)

SSj4Wingzero

All Star
Do you really want to hear Clyde saying: what a pass by Davis to the Kardashian guy! :smokin:

+1 rep just for that.

Although, I still think he would be a decent player for us. I like Baron Davis - he's had some real misfortune from having to play for some real shit teams in his career and having to deal with some real shitty owners and coaches (Nellie, plus Donald Sterling heckling him).

I think, in a PG-heavy system like D'Antoni's, with targets like Melo and Amar'e, and on a team that's seriously playing to win and not just playing for a draft pick, he will be VERY successful.

carlhil2

Benchwarmer
thank you ughh. hard to dignify Carlita with a response. ;) (hoodwink)

How come you crackers are always on the world wide web popping shit? i don't know you, neither do you know me, i didn't call anyone out of their name, just trying to figure out how does the way a ***** speak determines his bball intelligence, you herbs are using code like "bball IQ", WTF?!?...........like, only white scrubs have that shit, and then, i read about how T.D.s reason for not being a great PG is because he doesn't have proper speaking abilities, [or, maybe he speaks the way he does is because he couldn't care what you herbs think], and now, we have your ignorant ass making stupid comments. "HOOD", calling someone who doesn't look like your doofus ass ,a hood is classic. i bet that your ho ass is from the hood, but too scared to come outside, so, you stay in the trailer, posting dumb shit on the net, **** you and anyone who thinks like you do. don't bother to respond, **** this corny ass blog, Peace to the real mother****ers, BYE, CLOWNS!:afro:

Last edited:

iSaYughh

Starter
How come you crackers are always on the world wide web popping shit? i don't know you, neither do you know me, i didn't call anyone out of their name, just trying to figure out how does the way a ***** speak determines his bball intelligence, you herbs are using code like "bball IQ", WTF?!?...........like, only white scrubs have that shit, and then, i read about how T.D.s reason for not being a great PG is because he doesn't have proper speaking abilities, [or, maybe he speaks the way he does is because he couldn't care what you herbs think], and now, we have your ignorant ass making stupid comments. "HOOD", calling someone who doesn't look like your doofus ass ,a hood is classic. i bet that your ho ass is from the hood, but too scared to come outside, so, you stay in the trailer, posting dumb shit on the net, **** you and anyone who thinks like you do. don't bother to respond, **** this corny ass blog, Peace to the real mother****ers, BYE, CLOWNS!:afro:

Responding for purposes of permanently posterizing your stank ass by quoting that embarrassing reply.

I guess my referring to Gilbert Arenas taking shits in people's hi-tops enticed you into taking a giant, public shit in your pants here. :thumbsup:

Allow me to give Carlita one more *hoodwink* -- ;)

(;))

CoolClyde

adios carl

i actually liked Carlhil's reply, so passionate, calling out the entire KO forum!
just wanted to let him know I stood up for TD and called out the quiggly d*ck
who made a crack about the way he speaks relating to the way he plays pg.

I probably should have used the word "thug" instead of "hood",
but I'm sure that's opening a new can of worms in the Carlhood.

however, d*cks will be d*cks until they die. g'bye.
:beer:

Kiyaman

Legend
He was stuck with Don Nelson in GSW, then he had to put up with that racist **** Donald Sterling, and then he was dealt to the sorriest franchise in the NBA.

I don't blame him for it, to be honest.

There should be only ONE Baron Davis thread....

That is what makes it all funny....in Donald Sterling 30 years of owning the
Clippers, he was proud to boast about being the cheapest owner in the NBA.
As I can recall Baron Davis is the only UFA Donald Sterling signed with big
cash out of the FA market in his 30 years.

Baron Davis home town being LA....knew what he was getting into when he
accepted the Clippers offer. NBA fans were not suprise when Elton Brand
refuse to resign with the Clippers. Sterling & Dunleavy shouldve took care of
home-first than go after Baron Davis.

Knowing Donald Sterling....the 2012 offseason will let us fans know what
market (Big or small) Donald Sterling will thrive to be in...

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
There should be only ONE Baron Davis thread....

That is what makes it all funny....in Donald Sterling 30 years of owning the
Clippers, he was proud to boast about being the cheapest owner in the NBA.
As I can recall Baron Davis is the only UFA Donald Sterling signed with big
cash out of the FA market in his 30 years.

Baron Davis home town being LA....knew what he was getting into when he
accepted the Clippers offer. NBA fans were not suprise when Elton Brand
refuse to resign with the Clippers. Sterling & Dunleavy shouldve took care of
home-first than go after Baron Davis.

Knowing Donald Sterling....the 2012 offseason will let us fans know what
market (Big or small) Donald Sterling will thrive to be in...

..................................................?

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
Crazy⑧s;190926 said:
..................................................?
Something about Baron Davis and Elton Brand being a G duo if Donald Sterling wasn't cheap.

Elton Brand does look like an old school father who has everyone's back and will lead a team. When's his contract come up? Get it done, Donnie!

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
Now that Baron Davis has a couple of superstars on his team Rondo can finally stop making undeserved All-Star appearances (although the Celtics are declining so he might have not anyway).