Knicks V Celts - Season Opener - Dec 25, 12:00

For A Rep Point - Worth 9 Points Total - Predict Melo & STAT's Combined Point Total

• Total voters

iSaYughh

Starter
I'd like to dedicate this tribute to Sir Crazy 8; for without whom mankind may never have known premature ejaculation by way of gamethread to be possible.

With the candles of Hannukah burning, and the musky scent of men in red sweaters huddled around a tree looming....And my internal schemings of getting under mistletoe to sneak attack quality tittie grabs with girls brewing....

It is only fitting that we have received this glorious bounty of a game thread, that smacks each and every viewer with the unmistakable jolt of righteous giving, as surely as a smack of crack-cocaine, or watching RuPaul Pierce taking a dive like a ballerina and falling anus-first onto the peg-leg of Garnett.

Yes, this is a bounty our early settlers could only hope and dream this nation of one day achieving, and which a Thanksgiving a million turkeys strong can but stare, and respect.

Some argue that the Messiah has yet to come; others, that he has arrived. And yet, we are now all united as one, bearing witness to this *HOLY* work of a game thread....For which men of every color, faith, and orientation except that which chugs the cock of Celtic cripples and gimps, and any damn fool foolishness to not respect the orange and blue, can look at, and know they have found an eternal home.

:gony:

Sage

Rotation player
Brilliant thread as always mate!

4am tip-off for me on boxing day, but I'll be too excited to sleep anyway.

Crazy⑧s;190939 said:
Paul Pierce reportedly out for this game. Probably a yeast infection.

Aww man, did he tear his cervix again?

la2ny

Starter
GREATEST THREAD EVAR!!!!

319073031_a5043c89be.jpg

I also predict MELAMARE dropping....... 70+ points on Sunday!

Wargames

Starter
I don't know if pierce is out. The celtics are a sneaky bunch on their last legs who might say that so the knicks don't prepare for him playing 57

Red

TYPE-A
Crazy 8's

I was asking for big asses next time instead of tits (perhaps for New Years).

BTW, congrats on your baby endeavour!

Awesome game thread (as usual). If I wasn't hype before I'm damn sure is now. Susages with protruding spikes and sperm that looks like Jaws will be the least of our opponents worries... lol
and Congrats on the youngin, dude.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
hands down the sickest nastiest thread i've ever seen and read! you the man 8's keep em coming it was a pleasure to read. on to the game, the knicks are gonna come out and send a message to the league. telling them to "watch out, we can win this shit".

DrB

Benchwarmer
Fantastic Thread

The Greatest Game Thread EVER!!!!!!!!

Im gonna have to go get a few extra tubes of KY Jelly for this one. Ill be back tonight with more comments on this, but right now its time to take a nap. But first i have to begin my procedure, it starts with me using a toothbrush (the same one i use for my teeth) to spread KY Jelly all over my shaft and grundle.
SENSATIONAL THREAD...IT SHOULD BE MOVED INTO A PERMANENT SHOW CASE POSITION FOR THIS SEASON...'NUFF SAID

KingCharles34

All Star
Crazy8's...a grundle is the area between the ball sack and ass crack. Its known for collecting sweat, foul odors, and acne...at least in my case. Anyways, I've been marinating my grundle, my sac, and my wiener for a few days now with the KY Jelly. They feel very tingly, I have had constant boners at the grocery store i work at. I have to apply more ky jelly every hour so sometimes i go to the bathroom, apply a large amount of the jelly and bag food for folks. Its been a unique experience. When customers and co workers ask me whats that poking through, all i say is "Knicks vs Celtics, Christmas day" with a big smile on my face.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Crazy8's...a grundle is the area between the ball sack and ass crack. Its known for collecting sweat, foul odors, and acne...at least in my case. Anyways, I've been marinating my grundle, my sac, and my wiener for a few days now with the KY Jelly. They feel very tingly, I have had constant boners at the grocery store i work at. I have to apply more ky jelly every hour so sometimes i go to the bathroom, apply a large amount of the jelly and bag food for folks. Its been a unique experience. When customers and co workers ask me whats that poking through, all i say is "Knicks vs Celtics, Christmas day" with a big smile on my face.

:teeth: I honestly don't even know what to say this time. :teeth::teeth:

grundle = taint
(if it taint balls, and it taint asshole, it must be taint)
:moon:

I see, I see.... The banus, the choad, the gooch, Biffin's bridge, and so on and so forth.

The grundle. I like it!

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Crazy 8's

I was asking for big asses next time instead of tits (perhaps for New Years).

BTW, congrats on your baby endeavour!

Sorry, Red. I somehow managed to miss this one.

Thanks very much for the congrats, my man! Big asses? Not for mwa. Gimme voluptuous tar-tars and a tight saddle any day.

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
Crazy⑧s;191278 said:
Sorry, Red. I somehow managed to miss this one.

Thanks very much for the congrats, my man! Big asses? Not for mwa. Gimme voluptuous tar-tars and a tight saddle any day.

Why not both!? :cool:

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
^

If it's perfectly tort, my good man, then by all means. But a perfectly tort rump that's sans cellulite is rather rare, and a big booty is often accompanied by dinner lady arms and a gelatinous mid section. That's fowl.

Trim, tort, terrific - a lady in public and a whore in the bedroom = a fitting receptacle for my alfa splooge.:fellatio: