WTF- Reggie Evans

NYallDay

Benchwarmer
The Clips just signed him. He wasnt gonna be our savior but cmon, he got 1.3 mil , what we gave novak. :wtf:Can someone explain to me what our reasoning for not going after this guy was? i get hes not a dantoni type of player but we dont need 15 dantoni type of players, that shyt dont work. we need balance, especially on the rebounding front since we'll get our points from our big guns. 8.3rebs/22mins last year, honestly you cant go wrong with $1.3mil for one year.

NYallDay

Benchwarmer
and our starting center can? and our backup pf/center jared jeffries can? lets not forget about the long range draining machine that is our rookie jorts!
thats a stupid argument. Evans will not play with chandler, he would replace chandler,thus he would play inside , just as chandler would. and we are not asking him to shoot but rebound, "Evans grabbed 25.6 percent of the available rebounds when he was on the floor last season in Toronto (11.5 per game in 26 minutes). Think about that — one in four missed shots landed in Evans hands. That’s Rodman-like."

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
and our starting center can? and our backup pf/center jared jeffries can? lets not forget about the long range draining machine that is our rookie jorts!
thats a stupid argument. Evans will not play with chandler, he would replace chandler,thus he would play inside , just as chandler would. and we are not asking him to shoot but rebound, "Evans grabbed 25.6 percent of the available rebounds when he was on the floor last season in Toronto (11.5 per game in 26 minutes). Think about that ? one in four missed shots landed in Evans hands. That?s Rodman-like."
I agree.

And enough of this "let's do things for the system" bs. We need other attributes to be able to score too ya know.