The 2011-2012 Other-NBA Thread

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
I know there's an NBA forum, but not everything is thread worthy, and that doesn't get many views, besides, this could help us gain knowledge and other stuff about what's going on around the NBA.

Watching some of the T-Wolves game. They made some nice plays. Rubio!

Barea has started where he left off as a Maverick.

CA7

Scoring Champ
watchin T'Wolves game and Michael Beasley could be a 1st option if he found the right team maybe Charlotte would go for him

KingCharles34

All Star
I kinda like the Thunder, if it comes down to thunder and mavs ill root for the thunder but i like the Lakers, Grizzlies, Nuggets and Clippers the most out of western conference teams.

I wish i could watch this bulls vs warriors game coming up but i dont have league pass anymore. Too much money, i might still be able to find it on another channel im hoping

Wow at the Nuggets sh*ttin on Dallas...good work. For the Mozgov stans on here he has 1 point and 3 rebounds in 14 minutes. Solid game for Gallo...15 points, 7 rebounds

Im watchin Kings vs Lakers right now, i got to see Jimmer score his first 2 points. Is is just me or has Gasol been looking old and washed up since the playoffs last year? He didnt do anything special against the Bulls either.

amazinz5

Benchwarmer
I kinda like the Thunder, if it comes down to thunder and mavs ill root for the thunder but i like the Lakers, Grizzlies, Nuggets and Clippers the most out of western conference teams.

I wish i could watch this bulls vs warriors game coming up but i dont have league pass anymore. Too much money, i might still be able to find it on another channel im hoping

Wow at the Nuggets sh*ttin on Dallas...good work. For the Mozgov stans on here he has 1 point and 3 rebounds in 14 minutes. Solid game for Gallo...15 points, 7 rebounds

Im watchin Kings vs Lakers right now, i got to see Jimmer score his first 2 points. Is is just me or has Gasol been looking old and washed up since the playoffs last year? He didnt do anything special against the Bulls either.
PMed you a link.

watchin sixers blazers right now. having grown up outside of philly i absolutely love watching the sixers lose and felton and crawford doing it just makes it so much sweeter.

on an unrelated note, just saw a terrible blake griffin kia commercial.....that should be made illegal after that farce last year.

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
JJ Barea
If we play like that every night is going to be a fun year Minnesota Timberwolves..coqui!

Would be great if they do good, but I want the Hornets to get a top pick LOL.

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
Just finished watching the Hornets/Suns game. Great shot by Gordon and great win. I was a critic of Robin Lopez, he looked impressive.

Edit: Steve Nash - 14 points, 12 assists

Still the best PG.

Last edited:

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
PHX is a joke. They could spend so much money to upgrade their roster and they didn't do anything in that direction. Waste of their payroll. And yesterday, they were one point ahead with ~30 seconds on the clock + they had possession and what did they do? Pass to Dudley who missed a layup with 15 sedonds left, they gave the Hornets so much time win that game...

DAL is a joke too, second straight blowout at home...

And today every Knicks fan should root for the Heat, just to screw Boston. :D

Damn I missed this thread. Anyone else watch the Bulls vs GSW? Carlos Boozer has been a bust so far for the Bulls, thank god we signed Amare instead of him. Btw how did the Lakers lose to the Kings yesterday? Their 0-2 so far. Marcus Thornton has been a beast so far for the Kings, we definitely should have tried to trade for him last season. Anyways, I love how all the teams that were bad are improving, the NBA is definitely more competitive now.

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
28th overall pick - Norric Cole - 20 points (50% FG), 4 rebounds, 4 assists, 3 steals and 1 block against the C's...

CoolRunnings

Benchwarmer
I just wanted to say this, Knicks are getting lucky haha. Pierce was hurt, S.Curry wont be playing due to the ankle injury he has now and Bynum is suspended when we play the lakers :cool:.

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
I'm liking the T-Wolves. Their guard rotation is very good, maybe eventually great. They came back after a tough deficit and lost by three. Love is a MONSTER at rebounding. Rubio made some nice plays again in his second game. I hope Barea didn't get hurt bad, doesn't seem he is.

KingCharles34

All Star
Carmelo Anthony is now the #1 scorer in the Nba :gony:

The Celtics, Lakers, and Mavs are now all 0 and 2

Lakers will beat the Jazz tonight, they're up by 16 with 4 and a half left in the 3rd

Portland sh*tted on the kings

iSaYughh

Starter
OMG how the fukk didn't they call traveling on KG?! SMH...

Refs sometimes forget that just because he's halfway to moving around like a cripple, disability and charity doesn't have to extend onto the court, as well.....:smokin:

This is a super clutch thread to have made. Loving it.

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
Dude, he dropped the ball releasing a shot and then grabbed it again. And they didn't call a traveling violation, because it was a block despite nobody stood around and even tried to reject that shot... Lol, just log onto ILP and check their play starting 0:55, even someone blind could see he traveled...

MeloforMayor

BALL DON'T LIE
Just saw the Bobcats-Heat game. Miami looks hella scary this year.

LeBron's post-up game is looking great and Bosh seems to be more aggressive.