What your take on KG gabbing Walker by throat

DrB

Benchwarmer
After the game the Doc Rivers said he hoped Kevin Garnett would not be penalized by the league so right away his behavior was questionable. I watched the replay several times on YOUTUBE and while it makes sense that BILLY WALKER may have taunted KG after the last missed shot of his which secured the Knicks W....did any of you folks at the game actually see the whole incident? Should KG have penalized by the league?

amazinz5

Benchwarmer
After the game the Doc Rivers said he hoped Kevin Garnett would not be penalized by the league so right away his behavior was questionable. I watched the replay several times on YOUTUBE and while it makes sense that BILLY WALKER may have taunted KG after the last missed shot of his which secured the Knicks W....did any of you folks at the game actually see the whole incident? Should KG have penalized by the league?
saw enough on tv. billy stared him down and may have said something. kg was really quick to reach for walkers throat. at first bw backed away with his hands up. then kg said something that set him off. no question kg should be suspended at least 2 games.

Sage

Rotation player
Apparently they appologised to each other later. Even though I really dislike Garnett, in light of that I'd say no punishment was the right call.

petescud

Starter
Can't believe they are letting it go. I would had given him at least a game suspension. Guarantee if the tables were turned and Walker grabbed him he would had gotten at least 2 games

Knicks4Life_1985

★The Floor General★
This is bullshit. This is not the first time KG has done some shit like this , he is always getting away with questionable shit man I ****ing hate Boston sports..