Game 2: Knicks @ GS - 28 Dec, 10:30

For A Rep Point - Worth 9 Points Total - Predict Toney Douglas' Assist Total

• Total voters

CA7

Scoring Champ
If we had a Shooting Guard that could get off a jump shot, we'd be fine Fields is only good for a pump fake

CA7

Scoring Champ
1st Half Analysis
If We Play This Way Against Good Teams We Have No Chance
TD is not a Point Guard
Fields is not a Shooting Guard
STAT has NO fire

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Melo looks absolutely lethargic. What was that play at the end of the half? His head's not in it at all.

Our offense is putrid.

clumsy

Rotation player
that's what i'm saying...it's kinda a problem when Balkman was the most memorable player in the half.....

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
IMO they're just playing soft and look unmotivated, cause they know tomorrow we're playing Lakers, there is no other explanation for their weak offense tonight. Defensively we look not that bad, allowed only 16 point in the second...

CA7

Scoring Champ
I'm usually good at this I predict Melo to have 15pts and 6rebs in the 3rd Quarter and finish the game with 32pts and 10rebs

iSaYughh

Starter
1st Half Analysis
If We Play This Way Against Good Teams We Have No Chance
TD is not a Point Guard
Fields is not a Shooting Guard
STAT has NO fire

:agreed::beer::agreed:

Fields is closer to a SG than Douglas is to a PG, but both are horribly misplaced. Positionally, and also in whether they should be starting or coming off the bench.

Shumpert, if his D is spectacular, we can live with as a starting 2, despite perhaps not having a true spacing the floors shot -- the reality is his D would be integral when facing the top teams and the type of backcourt players we will face.

Shumpert-Douglas-Fields would be fine as our 2 rotation, and front line off the bench trio...if we had a legit PG like Baron, and whomever we pick up in the offseason.

For now, it's kinda painful to see the effects of it all, especially since we have such superlative talent on the team.

nyk_nyk

All Star
We're turning the ball over too much and there's very little ball movement. Our starting pg gives the ball up immediately after reaching the 3 pt line. Whats the point of playing if that's all he's gonna do.