Game 2: Knicks @ GS - 28 Dec, 10:30

For A Rep Point - Worth 9 Points Total - Predict Toney Douglas' Assist Total

• Total voters

Wargames

Starter
man wtf is going on out there.....

I mean shit Monta is shooting like shit because of all his personal shit and curry is injured. WTF is amare and Melo's excuse to losing to ****ing Mark Jackson......

KingCharles34

All Star
Making Stat primarily a perimeter player was a horrible idea. Its ok when hes hitting his shots but he doesnt have it tonight. Ill give him credit, hes showing some heart but for the most part he just doesnt know how to play defense

Osiris80

Benchwarmer
FML

I aint even watching this sh*t no more

Melo is a bitch for not being ready

DAntoni is an idiot that cant do ish with a beast Offensive team

WGAF if its our second game. this team is under prepared and under coached.

lost team = lost game

mafra

Legend
This is definitely the worst NBA basketball game I have ever watched in my life. I am truly embarrassed to call myself a Knick fan tonight. Missed free throws, turnovers, no effort. NY getting beat by this team? W/out Curry? Wow. This is what this lock-out has done & this is our fate to suffer w/ our G situation. Not only do we have the worst staring guards in the NBA, we have no offensive scheme. Coach doesn't realize getting more possessions doesn't matter if they're shitty possessions. D'antoni's substitution was awfull. He did nothing to get this team going then has nerve to have that disgusted look on his face. But this guard situation is not going away. Not only are douglas-fields scrubs who have no offense, but they can't stop anybody. Every game NY IS BASICALLY -30 IN THE GUARD SPOTS!!! Team had no effort... but this season will be like I think it'll be (37-29 realm) & then we get ousted in the first round 4-1.

KingCharles34

All Star
Landry Fields erased every good thing he did in the 1st half

Douglas and Bibby suck

Carmelo didnt show up

Amare has played like a rookie

Balkman and Walker are the only players i can anything good about