Fitness Thread

NYK89

Rookie
Is anybody indian on this site Please reply to me if u are. I am gujrati. I was born here in FLUSHIN QUEENZ!!!!! U NOE HOW WE DO KNICKS 4 LIFE.

JJtheKnick

Starter
hey..............

Hey guys. I have not been posting recently because I was in the hospital. I have had a very very very bad back my whole life and it finally caught up with me and I have to get an extremely dangerous surgery tomorrow. It’s possible I can be paralyzed for the rest of my life if this does not go well but I have to do this because I can hardly walk and the pain is too much. So I guess if every thing goes well I will be posting once again but if something happens I guess ummm....... I don’t know I will just have to wait and see.

I will back soon hopefully. Bye..........

Bruno

Benchwarmer
ohh , really bads news but good luck with that and hopeful you will be fine again . good luck and get good.

rady

Administrator
Staff member
JJ,
i had no idea you were in trouble. I wish you get well soon and that the surgery won't involve any complications.
Your posts improved, huh, your back should also get straight ;)

JJtheKnick

Starter
hey guys this is JJs friend sal. all i know is JJ had the surgery and there was some kind of problem i dont know what. all i know is JJ had to get an emergency surgery last night and i have not heard from him since. so i dont really know whats going on but if i find out anything i will let everyone know.

JJtheKnick

Starter
hey guys its sal again and i just found out that his emergency surgery went great and he is going to be fine. i still dont know what the emergency surgery was for. i hear he will be home soon. so its good news.

JJtheKnick

Starter
hey guys its me JJ and i am back and feeling alot better but its going to be a couple days until i can walk. so i still wont be posting until next week. thanks alot guys i really appreshate what everone said.

Hoagies99

Benchwarmer
does anyone know how old JJ is? i always thought he was super young and back problems tend to be things that come with age, or at least thats wut i thought, just wondering, l8r

Thomas "Hollywood" Henderson On My Radio Show Toni

Break Out the Unintentional Comedy Scale, I've booked Hollywood Henderson for my commercial-free Sports Talk Radio Show tonight (he'll be on about 9:05, and there will be plenty of time for Knicks talk thereafter).

I figure I'll be asking him about jail (coke, pot, underage girls), 3 Super Bowls, his great verbal putdown of Bradshaw (which Bradshaw answered), his relationships with Landry and Staubach, parties at Richard Pryor's house, and the ultimate twist--winning million dollar payouts (yes, plural) in the Texas State Lottery.

Please post any of your memories of him, and any questions you think I should ask him. Let the onslaught begin...

Show Info: 90.3 FM TONIGHT from 9PM to 11PM on Garden City's 90.3 FM. You can pick up the signal in most of the Tri-State area. Unfortunately, we are not yet webcast. Thanks.

pbjb14

Benchwarmer
debate

if anybody watched the debates Bush got served and i think debates like that will sway the undecided voters in kerry's favor and lead him to winning the election.

Bush stuttered, hunched over, and was very repetitive, by far i herendous performance on his part