Any Knicks/Lakers Game Thread on the way?

Who will win the Amare vs Pau Gasol battle?

• Amare will wipe his ass with that euro

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Gasol will make Amare look softer then he did last night

Votes: 9 52.9%
  • With Bynum out, Gasol will player center you dumbass

Votes: 4 23.5%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
We just don't have the shooters on this roster to keep hoping to win games with long distance chucks. Do we even run offensive plays? I can't tell.

KingofNy

Starter
How many open layups are we going to give? We might as well not have players play D and just cherry pick. At least we'll score on the other side. Oh wait, that was Antoni's defense before we got Melo... LOL

KingofNy

Starter
Our Knicks are shooting 27%. Wonder why? Maybe because our coach doesn't call plays and just has our guys go out and play organized street ball.

knicksin60

Starter
We will never win a championship until Antoni is gone. He has NO idea how to coach a defense or an offense. Steve Nash is the only reason that guy has a job. I've never seen a more sluggish half court offense and his defensive coaching is worst in the league. Only Antoni can turn guys like Chandler, Melo and Stat into scrubs.

You are correct! D'antoni has to be the most overrated coach that I've seen coach an NBA team.His Euro style of coaching has no place in the NBA.If a coach cannot make adjustments with a short handed starting lineup than he doesn't deserve to coach a professional basketball team.

knicksin60

Starter
Unless Baron Davis decides to ignore his doctors and comeback next week expect this team to play below .500 ball for the next month and a half.

No PG for D'antoni = No wins for the Knicks