Any Knicks/Lakers Game Thread on the way?

Who will win the Amare vs Pau Gasol battle?

• Amare will wipe his ass with that euro

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Gasol will make Amare look softer then he did last night

Votes: 9 52.9%
  • With Bynum out, Gasol will player center you dumbass

Votes: 4 23.5%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

CA7

Scoring Champ
We better go 6-0 our next 6 games I mean

@Kings
Raptors
Bobcats
@Wizards
@Pistons
Bobcats

NYCLakerfan

Rotation player
Commentators talking up Lakers defense but there's just no movement from the Knicks, poor options, missing shots. Making Lakers D look amazing.

Lakers D has bee really good this year even in the loss to Chicago which we shoulda won if Kobe woulda took a better shot.

JayJ44

Starter
KR0rK.gif

nyk_nyk

All Star
Why dantoni refuses to only play Lin in garbage time when we clearly have pg issues is mind boggling to me.

* I meant why he only plays Lin in garbage time.

Last edited:

elcol

Rotation player
melo looked like trash, tyson looked useless the lakers scored so many inside points on us. defense went from terrible to crappy which is an improvement. still no plays being called on offense, passing it around the perimeter till we miss. the only thing looking good is harrelsons hussle. amare was also trash. landry, douglas, and bibby had little effect to help us win. these guys need to get in the gym and practice because mike dantoni is not doing shit..

congrats mike on making the lakers relevant again..

petescud

Starter
Too many guys that are bench guys on other teams playing too many quality minutes = lots of losses ... sorry guys, but you know i'm right

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
Love Melo. STAT has been playing LIKE TRASH. Chandler has yet to show me ANYTHING.

Matt Barnes is a PUNK BITCH

CA7

Scoring Champ
Carmelo Anthony had 27pts, 7rebs, 5ast and shot 8/14.....and he had a bad game in my eyes. I need the Melo from Opening Night, Every Night. As you go we go

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
I think he knows he's on his way out. I quoted a couple of his interviews when he goes: "I don't know, ask Glen" or "I don't know, ask Woodson" etc.

CA7

Scoring Champ
Chandler had 13pts, 11rebs, 3stls and 2blks plus only 1 foul and had a bad game in my eyes.

CA7

Scoring Champ
Amar'e Stoudemire had 2 Rebounds.............2

He's 6'11 260 and he had 2 Rebounds and got his shot blocked 4 times........4