Stat Sprained Ankle

Oakman88

Benchwarmer
LOS ANGELES -- Amar'e Stoudemire said the reason he did not play the final minutes of the Knicks' 99-82 loss to the Lakers Thursday night was that he sprained his left ankle. He is not sure whether he will be able to play when the Knicks visit Sacramento Saturday night.
"It's wrapped up. I'll get some treatment on it tomorrow, get another assessment on it tomorrow, see how it feels," he said in the Staples Center locker room. "My situation is day-to-day."
Stoudemire went down hard on the offensive end early in yet another weak offensive fourth quarter.
"I rolled down the lane, I forget who it was, but he put a shoulder into me. He hit me on the roll and I twisted my ankle," said Stoudemire, who had 15 points and shot 4-for-17 a night after scoring 16 points and shooting 5-for-14 in a 92-78 loss to the Warriors.
The Knicks were outscored 28-14 in the fourth quarter by Golden State and 19-10 in the fourth quarter by the Lakers.

---------------------------

So no
Diddy
Amare
Shump
Jeffries

nyk_nyk

All Star
Great. He has a shitty game and then makes it worse by spraining his ankle. SMH.

STAT needs to step his game up real soon or fans will turn on him quick. This is NY and fans won't accept subpar play from an all-star caliber player. At least Melo bounced back with a solid game.

Paul1355

All Star
This is good for stat

---------------------------

So no
Diddy
Amare
Shump
Jeffries

Here me out, stat has been awful and his offense is the worst part which is killing our team....i blame mike d for not coaching but stat needs to wake up and stop relying On his jumper and step it up NOW so this is more like him being benched for his terrible play. I want to see more of novak and jordan anyway

quiggle

Starter
worse than sloppy seconds, that back aint healed and now the ankle, is he bathed in buckets of ice like Ewing? hows the creaky knees

maybe he should change those jerky looking hipster googles and learn to keep a mouthguard in his mouth, same with Chandler no one needs to see these idiots oozing their spit over the place

Wargames

Starter
worse than sloppy seconds, that back aint healed and now the ankle, is he bathed in buckets of ice like Ewing? hows the creaky knees

maybe he should change those jerky looking hipster googles and learn to keep a mouthguard in his mouth, same with Chandler no one needs to see these idiots oozing their spit over the place

GTFO you troll, go sing in the team shower with Bosh or something.

KBlack25

Starter
Sprained ankles are tricky - a sprain could be extremely serious, it could be extremely not serious. I guess we will know more in a day...