Man Does This Team Stink

KingCharles34

All Star
Hey it looks like pancakes is back...and still nobody responds to his threads

This is just a pity post, it shouldnt count as one of my actual posts.

CoolClyde

Eddy Curry's Farts

welcome back Eddy Curry! I just love to read how that fat f*ck is doing with the Heat, back to his old tricks...

"As expected, Curry (hip) will be inactive Wednesday night as the Heat take on the Bobcats, the team's official site reports."

"Spin: Given the Heat's lack of depth at center, Curry has a chance to see significant minutes once healthy, but it looks like he is still at least a week away from getting back on the court."

Wed Dec 28

% OWNED
AVG DRAFTED

"Injured Heat center Eddy Curry said Wednesday he doesn't believe a hip injury that has sidelined him for all but one full training camp practice is serious enough to jeopardize his chances of making the regular-season roster."

2012 Salary: $854,389

WHAT??

fatboys_eddy.jpg

SSj4Wingzero

All Star
As much as Marbury was not my favorite player, at the end of the day, the team gave up on him, not the other way around. He apparently lost the starting spot to Chris Duhon which we all know is absolute bullshit cause we saw how Duhon played when he was here and that shit was sad.

Eddy Curry didn't even try. At least Marbury gave the Knicks a few good years and helped them get to the playoffs once, even if it was a failed effort.

Forrest17

Rotation player
I know Hockey and Basketball are two very different sports... but... The new york rangers started off this season just like the knicks..

They made a big offseason move and aquired a star center who had one a stanley cup and played with the DALLAS STARS (coincidence much?) and a few other small roster moves as well...

but at first..They looked terrible, had no chemistry on defense or offense, and I was ready to say the season was over... And while it is far from over, the Rangers are now the number 1 seed in the east and are playing amazing every night.

Its funny because on the rangers forum a couple months ago there was a thread with the SAME EXACT TITLE "Man does this team stink" to make the similarities go even further, but I really feel like this team will hit a hot streak this year and go on an awesome run in the play offs.

Magic Johnson predicted the same thing, he said before the knicks even played one game that they would really really struggle coming out of the gate before they hit their stride. Its only a matter of time, I really think once chemistry forms this team will be a force

pakopako

Benchwarmer
Magic Johnson predicted the same thing, he said before the knicks even played one game that they would really really struggle coming out of the gate before they hit their stride. Its only a matter of time, I really think once chemistry forms this team will be a force
True. Just look at the Dallas Mavs last year. Teamwork is an amazing force... if the team is deep enough to withstand a few injuries. (See the loss of Billups last year.)

Even though it wasn't like his first starting appearance, Jorts wasn't terrible against the Raptors. Not great, not good, but not terrible. We just need some quicker guards.