Game 4: NY Knicks @ Sacramento 12/31/2011

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
I think we'll see more of that next week. We should win at least 3 out of 4 games we have, IMO the Bobcats are the only team we can struggle with, I watched their game against the Heat and they did pretty well. And I just watched a post game interview with D'Antoni where he said that there is still a lot of work to do and blah, blah, blah, which means he'll put some extra effort to improve this team.

CoolClyde

Hny!

Happy New Year! starting off 2012 on a positive note!
JORTS = THE MAN! offense/defense/hustle! he was the difference tonite.
Laundry = active throughout, swooping and hooping like last year's ROY candidate.
CHANDLER = massive, blocking, scoring, dominating (when he wasn't fouling)

great game vs a shitty team, very impressed with our young guys, including Jordan,
who deserves minutes. What is it about D'amntoni, who keeps guys on the bench,
until he's forced to use them, and then realizes they deserve to play.
Oh yeah, that's the way he's been since day 1, he sucks!

these are my post impressions after watching game on DVR at 2AM.
g'nite!

WNY_Knickfan

Benchwarmer
Had to stop reading last couple pages, most ridiculous thread in awhile. Good game, we needed one of these, and we need to find wins while we "figure things out", but I agree that you shouldn't get overly excited. That said, I think it's good Stoudemire saw this, he hasn't done enough and hopefully will start to, but anyone thinking Harrelson is better on the whole is overreacting in a big way. Also why are there 2 people in this thread just pissing on every possible thing. Nothing better to do on New Years Eve than put down the Knicks? **** outta here man. NYK_NYK hopefully I got user right, posts Mike Breen needs to learn rules... you seriously thought Bibby's foul was a flagrant? He didn't got for ball sure, he grabbed arm to prevent layup, no wind up, no follow through, not towards head, and not malicious, not even remotely close to a flagrant, stop trying to ruin us for every single thing for no reason. Also quiggle with your rampant hate, mentioned the only thing good in the win was watching Amare on the bench. Well thanks for displaying your intelligence... he was receiving treatment in the locker room, but I take your point, we suck, Kings are awful so that's the only reason we got an easy road win, Stoudemire is worthless and should immediately be traded for whatever we can get, and we'd be much better playing unproven 2nd rounders otherwise we're destined for a 20 win season. Have you watched this league before? It's pretty common that a star player being out short term actually improves play because many role players step up. It happened tonight. In the long term, I think I'll stay with Amare over Harrelson as a starter. Amare needs to address things, and I like Harrelson alot for a minutes off the bench guy, but some of you need to stop shock posting for reactions, it's annoying

Sorry, I normally ignore things I think are BS, it's just an online forum, but the needless negativity on a night people are supposed to be celebrating was overly insane

quiggle

Starter
i forget the only other thing missing tonight was seeing Fredette ankle break Lin that would have been one for the highlights like Westbrook did to the white guy the other night. but fredette is garbage, Eric Montross material. those who say im being negative, welcome to reality i dont need to say much more about Statosphere cause in a couple of more games most of yall going to feel the same

Decent effort by the Knicks, but the Kings were just flat out horrible :teeth:

With Amar'e out, 80% of our chemistry issues were gone.

I'm really curious to know how Melo, Chandler and Stoudemire can work together with Baron Davis as the point guard.

nyk_nyk

All Star
Also why are there 2 people in this thread just pissing on every possible thing. Nothing better to do on New Years Eve than put down the Knicks? **** outta here man. NYK_NYK hopefully I got user right, posts Mike Breen needs to learn rules... you seriously thought Bibby's foul was a flagrant? He didn't got for ball sure, he grabbed arm to prevent layup, no wind up, no follow through, not towards head, and not malicious, not even remotely close to a flagrant, stop trying to ruin us for every single thing for no reason. needs to address things, and I like Harrelson alot for a minutes off the bench guy, but some of you need to stop shock posting for reactions, it's annoying

Sorry, I normally ignore things I think are BS, it's just an online forum, but the needless negativity on a night people are supposed to be celebrating was overly insane

Obviously I view basketball from a deeper perspective than you do. In regards to the foul, You admit that Bibby never went for the ball and just grabbed his arm... well thats grounds for a flagrant but luckily it wasn't called. I'm a knick fan but I still call it like I see it. Maybe you should learn what constitutes a flagrant foul before you start rambling on. What u read as negativity I see as real issues to be resolved. I'm more than just a fan but you wouldn't know anything about that. Why don't you quote some of my "negative" comments and really think about it.

"Shock posting for reaction" - LMAO! U need to contribute way more on KOL before u start making comments like that. My sig says all you need to know.

Red

TYPE-A
No JORTS in the starting line-up?

Rather move Melo up?

I like the idea of starting JORTS, he's a lunch pail type of guy and will help Melo and others get into their zone. He doesn't need the ball, plays defense, and will probably help out on the boards. This could be a blessing. IMO.

Looks like D'Antoni isn't so clueless...

We're such a new team that I think time without everyone in the line-up may help in the long run. Missing BD IMAX and STAT should help MELO and TC create chemistry. Might help Fields too.

He at least knows to get the star the ball.

Brought to you by NOSTRAREDNESS

reiki-crystal-ball1.jpg