Knicks are better w/o STAT; trade him

quiggle

Starter
Knicks are better w/o STAT; trade him and start Harrelson

versus the Kings game this is what fluid Knicks basketball is about without him clogging the lane like Shaq did, management must work out a trade soon sometime this season before he breaks down further and we're stuck with damaged goods like what happened with Allan Houston.

Last edited:

Knickerbocker201

Benchwarmer
Crazy⑧s;192805 said:
your mother has failed

Crazy8 your a trip dude.. haha nah but you can't judge one games performance on if we are better with Amare.. I think we will be fine.. Hopefully MDA does focus on defense.. and Harrellson is playing very good... He is solid on Defense and can put a body on guys...

quiggle

Starter
definitely impressed by Jorts, fresh legs and young mind is coachable he hustles like David Lee. really anyone here who thinks Statosphere is the real deal u rather take more losses with him or a good wins without him?

smokes

Huge Member
quiggle is kinda right in a way that right now we ARE better without STAT. It's because him and Melo have not come together yet on the floor and because we have no PG to facilitate him. Him trying to go one-on-one is frustrating and not to his strengths.

Once things start coming together he will return to being a force offensively and defensively we can only hope for a marked improvement in effort and understanding.

quiggle

Starter
sorry man but its like Jeter and A-Rod on the Yankees, 2009 was a fluke but those two cant coexist together theyve been together 7 years and barely nothing to show for it, its not going to work out with this here, believe that. really are you waiting for STAT to really break down and just sitting there like Penny, or just hurry up and trade him at least we can get something back/

Osiris80

Benchwarmer
Man come on

hes still STAT

to a point i kinda agree but i think if anything this performance in sac was bout timing. STAT needed to see a 2nd rounder ball better than he has since game 1 v boston

the blueprints ****ed up my homies

come to think of it so is this thread

so many homers saying they need time to jel but **** that shit cos you cant jel in a offensive shitstorm made by a confused number crunchin coach

where are the reactionary beatdowns from the wise on this fail thread?

quiggle

Starter
some of you young muthas werent around for this but let me compare this back

we once had an aging star like Reniassance man, creaky knees and all, his name was Patrick Ewing. the Knicks brought in soem fresh talent, at the time Houston, Sprewell, Camby, Childs when Ewing got injured in 1999 playoffs, like with Renaissance Man with this game, the team, like this team, geled better and eventually made it to the finals! but old man Ewing would not accept a lesser role and eventually was traded to the Thunder. now yall know this is going to be the same scenario with Statosphere so lets just avoid all the piggy drama now and get him while hes still not completely washed up or we end up getting garbage like Glen Rice when its too late. appreciate the one game we could have won in last year's playoffs was game 2 and is it a coindicence that is the game he didnt play in, at least the whole game

WrongIslander

Rotation player
Stat or a PG and stronger bench?

I know where my vote goes.

I said CP3 and Melo would have been a better fit all along. :(

quiggle

Starter
CP3, Melo and Chander now thats a big three

some of yall should snap out of this dream and stop sucking Statosphere lingam, just because he said THE KNICKS ARE BACK u act like hes some savior. the knicks are not back because of him, it was that old geezer most of yall forgot about in Indiana now that brought the Knicks back. if he didnt clear the cap he would never have signed with the Knicks and Melo, Chandler would not be here either

WrongIslander

Rotation player
CP3, Melo and Chander now thats a big three

some of yall should snap out of this dream and stop sucking Statosphere lingam, just because he said THE KNICKS ARE BACK u act like hes some savior. the knicks are not back because of him, it was that old geezer most of yall forgot about in Indiana now that brought the Knicks back. if he didnt clear the cap he would never have signed with the Knicks and Melo, Chandler would not be here either

Well said.

smokes

Huge Member
Don't think anyone disagrees that CP3 Melo and Tyson would be better but we have never had the chance to acquire CP3 so that's kind of a moot point.

KnicksFan4Life

Benchwarmer
versus the Kings game this is what fluid Knicks basketball is about without him clogging the lane like Shaq did, management must work out a trade soon sometime this season before he breaks down further and we're stuck with damaged goods like what happened with Allan Houston.

It's one game against a team that clearly plays worse defense than us. I'm glad you are not the gm. Ready to start a rookie over STAT after one game? Does that make sense?

Wargames

Starter
Quiggle is a troll but Jorts needs time, same for. Send Jordan to the D league to get use to avoiding NBA fouls. The form a rotation of Jorts playing backup center/Pf with amare and Chandler. He and Chandler work well on defense and his outside shot as a PF means he can open the lane for Amare when he is driving in the paint against slower centers.

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
Finally, you have to see this isnt Melo's fault.
We won because we played and functioned correctly, without STATs chucking of jumpers