Knicks are better w/o STAT; trade him

quiggle

Starter
can anyone photo shop his face on this, because its obvious heart is missing in both

tin-man-from-the-wizard-of-oz-the-wizard-of-oz-4129262-550-403.jpg

quiggle

Starter
come on any any any player who lost a love one would come back first game and win it in there memory remember like the Yankees did after thurgood munson died? this goes to show this fradulent player wearing #1 doesnt care, watch out Knicks fans another Eddy Curry is on the verge here, believe it.

skisloper

Starter
come on any any any player who lost a love one would come back first game and win it in there memory remember like the Yankees did after thurgood munson died? this goes to show this fradulent player wearing #1 doesnt care, watch out Knicks fans another Eddy Curry is on the verge here, believe it.

Thats unbelievable that you feel that way....Amares brother was like a dad too him....Amare will excel with LIN ...give the guy credit with his big 4th quarter hoops....some knick fan u are

MeloforMayor

BALL DON'T LIE
can anyone photo shop his face on this, because its obvious heart is missing in both

tin-man-from-the-wizard-of-oz-the-wizard-of-oz-4129262-550-403.jpg

LMAO. STAT played pretty well down the stretch though. We saw a glimpse of the Lin-Amar'e connection as well. Let's see what happens in the next few games. But Amar'es defense absolutely stinks.

WrongIslander

Rotation player
Looked a little more like the STAT we need when Chandler went out on 5 fouls and did well and made some key plays but his D really does need to improve big time.

All in all not the worst return but we expect much more.

NYCLakerfan

Rotation player
Looked a little more like the STAT we need when Chandler went out on 5 fouls and did well and made some key plays but his D really does need to improve big time.

All in all not the worst return but we expect much more.

Agreed he hopefully after a few more games him and Lin get better chemistry, because if they do it can be deadly.

He needs to start going at ppl's chest before he goes up or something got blocked way too much, but his legs could just not be back. Looking forward to see how he plays the next few games.

The thread title says it all.

Anybody who thinks he played well doesn't know one bit about basketball.

No coincidence we almost lose the game after he returns. (Shump and Lin don't make those two key plays in the final minute and we're done).

His +/- is -53, the second worst on our entire roster. Only Bibby is worse.

People still supporting him are just fanboys who need to get their faces out of his lap.

Toons

is the Bo$$
your sole reson is his plus minus? amare gets doubled and is respected by any teams defence. plus minus is a deceptive stat. by your analysis, jefferies is better than amare, so is tony douglas. i remember when marbury lost a loved one, he got a free pass from team starbury for the rest of the entire year. the sacramento kings have the hisghest plus minus in the entire nba and are second to last in the western conference. the washington wizards have the highest 2 player combination of plus minus in the nba with john wall and crawford....does that mean they are better than wade and lebron? amare melo? kobe bynum? no....so get the fuk outta here with your stupid ass plus minus stats. Amare is a beast, and is a top 5 pf in the nba. learn basketball n stop being a nerd fan who looks at box scores to evaluate a team.....idiot

Toons

is the Bo$$
shump and lin dont turn the ball over 10 times in the first half, and the game is over before it starts. the raps had 21 pts off of turnovers in the first half. most of the turnovers were due to lin and shump

skisloper

Starter
on a crappy night Stat had 20 and 9.
I understand the weakness on D as well as his missed shots.
He will improve and before he got hurt in the Celtics game he was playing like a beast and dunking on Garnett........There could be worse problems for the Knicks then Stat.......if he sucks dont play him.....as for Salary the 750,000 LIN is getting paid counters the loss on Stats salary....cannot have it all...

Toons

is the Bo$$
lin put up 20 shots, amare put up 22....amare was perfect form the line, had 9 boards and an assist. not bad for a guy coming off of an emotional roller coaster

amazinz5

Benchwarmer
The thread title says it all.

Anybody who thinks he played well doesn't know one bit about basketball.

No coincidence we almost lose the game after he returns. (Shump and Lin don't make those two key plays in the final minute and we're done).

His +/- is -53, the second worst on our entire roster. Only Bibby is worse.

People still supporting him are just fanboys who need to get their faces out of his lap.

i didnt wanna say this but youve forced my hand. the reason we were losing is because calderon was killing jeremy. the biggest difference in the fourth quarter was shump Ding calderon. not sure what that has to do with stat. amare was far from perfect and his head wasnt in it all night but i think after some combination of tyson jj mda and woodson got in his ear about defense and hustle all night he came alive a little. would it be unfair to give him a pass just for last night? lets see what he does when he's had a chance to develop chemistry with lin.

Toons

is the Bo$$
i didnt wanna say this but youve forced my hand. the reason we were losing is because calderon was killing jeremy. the biggest difference in the fourth quarter was shump Ding calderon. not sure what that has to do with stat. amare was far from perfect and his head wasnt in it all night but i think after some combination of tyson jj mda and woodson got in his ear about defense and hustle all night he came alive a little. would it be unfair to give him a pass just for last night? lets see what he does when he's had a chance to develop chemistry with lin.

dont owrry amazin, there are some of us that watch games, and some of us that look at box scores.....judging by the comments, its quite easy to separate the wheat from the tears

skisloper

Starter
dont owrry amazin, there are some of us that watch games, and some of us that look at box scores.....judging by the comments, its quite easy to separate the wheat from the tears

If we would have lost the blame would have been on Schump not switching to Calderon sooner...and the Dantonio haters would have been out..........Stat had a strong 4th quarter.....

Danilo

Benchwarmer
The point of this thread is ridiculous... AMare played like shit in the first half. Sure. In the second half, though, our offense ran well. Tyson was even in foul trouble the whole time. Pick and Lin 4 life.

p0nder

Starter
I was at practice for the first half but got to watch the last half and was AMAZED. STAT played pretty well and actually came up with some great defensive plays in the 4th quarter.

I'm not sure where the hate comes from here. Stat had a solid game with 20+ point and 9 boards (which is better then his average and shows he was hustling this game) coming off of an extended time away form the court (including practice, team meetings, LINsanity discussions etc.)

And to say it was because of Stat that it was a close game, can anyone remind me what that score of the Minny game was? Come on guys.