Thoughts on this Trade Idea

CA7

Scoring Champ
New York-Denver-Cleveland

Knicks- Rudy Fernandez, Ramon Sessions and Rights to Sergio Llull

Nuggets- Bill Walker, 2016 1st Round Pick, 2 2nd round picks, Rights to Ahmad Nivins, Mike Bibby and Cash Considerations + a conditional 1st rounder

Cavaliers- Landry Fields, Toney Douglas and Kosta Koufos

I look at our good and see not only do we need an upgrade but we need D'Antoni type guys and versatile guys. Baron Davis is a quick fix and we have no idea how healthy he'll be. I know if he's healthy he'll be good for us but we cant keep our hopes on that. Which is why this upgrade helps.

Fernandez- would love to play in D'Antoni's system. He' asked for a trade here before. He's Ginobili-lite and would be a great scorer off the bench.

Llull- if you have not heard of him or seen him, you should check him out dudes an exciting player. He's playing for Real Madrid right now and should want to be making his way over soon but I doubt he wants Denver and Denver has Ty Lawson as their PG and Afflalo as their SG so he isn't a huge need so they might as well get some picks, cash and players for him since he's not a huge need. He can play the TD role, better I think, He knows when he's at the 2 what he's suppose to do, score, spot up and defend, when he's at the 1 he can facilitate well enough to be full time but his versatility allows him to play both.

Ramon Sessions- Pass 1st type of guy, jump shot is streaky but effective, strong point guard and will be great starting of coming off the bench.

Now lets say Baron is healthy and we keep him as the starting PG and why signed Kenyon Martin as our back up 4 and bring over Giorgos Printezis as the 6th Big Man.

In the draft I'm looking at us getting a 3/4 hybrid guy and I want an established college player similar to how we got Shumpert and Harrellson. Christian Watford out of Indiana could and should be that guy for us. He can shoot, run the floor, defend and he's playing for a great coach and prestigious university. He'll play only 15-24 minutes give or take and will do well behing Melo or STAT and is a D'Antoni type guy.

At this point we have a better team "talent" wise but also they fit better. Athletes at the guard spots and bangers(minus STAT) inside

PG- Baron Davis/Ramon Sessions/Sergio Llull/Iman Shumpert
SG- Iman Shumpert/Rudy Fernandez/Sergio Llull/Carmelo Anthony
SF- Carmelo Anthony/Christian Watford/Rudy Fernandez/Iman Shumpert
PF- Amar'e Stoudemire/Kenyon Martin/Giorgos Printezis/Christian Watford
C- Tyson Chandler/Josh Harrllson/Jerome Jordan/Amar'e Stoudemire

Bold- Primary Position

Printezis- would be our regular inactive but K-Mart and STAT would need rest especially on road trips and he'd play the games they'd sit out or he'd play if we had the usually injury woes.

Talk about versatility, most guys can play 2 or 3 positions, we got shooting, defense, size at each positions, speed, diversity, experience and youth.

Give Mike D'Antoni and Mike Woodson a full off-season with this team and 25 games into an 82 Game season and if we're not 15-10 or better with great flow on offense and playing championship caliber defense then its time to let them go and bring in a better offense and defense mind.

How does this look to you guys, would you be behind these moves, can we win a title with this team better yet can we win multiple titles with this team

-CA7

NO WAY!

I hate Fernandez, terrible player. Volume 3 point shooter who is like 3-24 for the season and Sessions ain't worth Fields, Douglas and Bibby!

KBlack25

Starter
The-Office-gifs-the-office-14948948-240-196.gif

serendipity10

Benchwarmer
This won't hurt or help the team, so there is no point to the trade. Plus,the Nuggets have enough Knick players. Lets list them: Felton, Gallo, Chandler, Mozgov, Harrington, and someone who should of been a Knick Nene.

KnicksFan4Life

Benchwarmer
I like Sessions but I don't want to give up more picks especially since those picks will be more valuable to bring in cheaper role players. Anyway Denver already has the right to swap picks in 2016 from the Melo trade.

Wargames

Starter
Nah Rudy isn't worth trading for if he chooses to come here for the mini MLE cool if not forget him.

This knicks team is going to be baptized by fire. 9/10 of the time the Knicks get the losing side of a trade. What do you think teams are going to want now that the Knicks are in a bad place for a health PG?

Knicks4Life_1985

★The Floor General★
Denver wont deal with NY as long as we have Melo. Also I dont think this would put us over the top, its to early to Trade. If you make a trade now you dont get any time to mesh with no practice time. Our biggest problem is we dont have our veteran guard and we pretty much have different team from last year again.

shizzee

Benchwarmer
Stats to Cleveland could turn into melo d-will howard

T.Thompson Jamison Session Cavs 2nd
for
Stat Balkman Douglas

Session Fields Melo Jamison Chandler
Davis Shumpert Walker Thompson Jorts
Jordan

2nd round exit to Miami

Offseason
trade Session for cap relief
We sign D-will 5yr 75 mil
trade Chandler Thompson for Howard 5yr 80mi
sign CJ miles 4yr 14mil mid mle
draft Fetusi Ezel-50th

NBA Champs
D-Will Shumpert Melo Jorts Howard
Daivs Miles Fields Young Jordan
Ezel Machado

metrocard

Legend
Hey CarlosArroyo7....I approve of this deal. People are who are not giving you rhythm just aren't using common sense.

CA7

Scoring Champ
Hey CarlosArroyo7....I approve of this deal. People are who are not giving you rhythm just aren't using common sense.

Thanks man, p.s. I love that you call me CarlosArroyo7 clever not witty but oh so clever

pakopako

Benchwarmer
Ambitious trade, as well as taking a gamble on Llull.
A little too complex for my tastes, but the end result looks nice.