Knicks Tickets vs. Wizards

KingofNy

Starter
The Knicks are playing @ Washington on Friday and you can get courtside seats right behind the Knicks bench on Stubhub for $145.00. I paid $400.00 for nosebleeds at the Garden so IMO it's a deal.

If you live in NY you can take the speed train (2 &1/2 hours) round trip to DC for 100 bucks. I already bought tickets and just wanted to let you guys know about the deals at Wizards games.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
The Knicks are playing @ Washington on Friday and you can get courtside seats right behind the Knicks bench on Stubhub for $145.00. I paid $400.00 for nosebleeds at the Garden so IMO it's a deal.

If you live in NY you can take the speed train (2 &1/2 hours) round trip to DC for 100 bucks. I already bought tickets and just wanted to let you guys know about the deals at Wizards games.

Would you consider flying me in from Japan, and have a limo packed with cocaine and hookers to take me to the game from the DCA?

Be a good sport.

Knicks4Life_1985

★The Floor General★

I paid $120 ea for the Acela Club. I am about to sell my tickets now and grab these.