Knicks V Bobcats: Dec 4, 7:30 - What Are We To Expect?

For 10 Rep Points toward your 2nd green thingy, predict STAT's rebound total

• Total voters

nyk_nyk

All Star
yea would have liked to see jorts try to guard diaw. dudes gritty. he may have also helped stop the layup drill we saw tnite

That's what I thought he was going to do at some point but as usual he doesn't understand matchups. Just offense.

KingCharles34

All Star
Its too bad we couldnt borrow billups back from the clippers until Baron gets healthy. Carmelo Anthony is a great individual talent but he is not a leader. This teams defense makes me sick, why not give Balkman more minutes? smh @ sally fields

Im not sure whats the worst out of these 3...Amare's defense, Melo's defense, or Fields confidence

CA7

Scoring Champ
I think D'Antoni is trying to get fired and go back to Europe. You know what bye D'Antoni its obvious you're an idiot.

You take Shumpert out when he's hot, call no plays at all, dont get STAT, Melo or Douglas any easy shots, you wont play Shumpert/Walker/Anthony/Stoudemire/Chandler which is our best line up in my eyes.

I was begging God for Dwane Casey, I mean big time he'd implement the defensive culture us fans stress about.

Another year of mediocrity while Miami is just on fire and next year will add another Mid Level player. We're 5 steps behind them right now.

Our bench guards should be starting, our starting guards should come off the bench. We pull a huge mistake and let Shawne Williams slip out of our hands going hard after Jamal Crawford.

The players are pissing me off but honestly it starts with D'Antoni. Steve Nash created him because if you cant win with STAT, Melo and Chandler then you should not be an NBA coach

CA7

Scoring Champ
Its too bad we couldnt borrow billups back from the clippers until Baron gets healthy. Carmelo Anthony is a great individual talent but he is not a leader. This teams defense makes me sick, why not give Balkman more minutes? smh @ sally fields

Im not sure whats the worst out of these 3...Amare's defense, Melo's defense, or Fields confidence

Sorry but Melo exploded in the 4th quarter and played great defense, I get what you mean though, we need some one to slow the game down and get guys easy shots.

nyk_nyk

All Star
Sorry but Melo exploded in the 4th quarter and played great defense, I get what you mean though, we need some one to slow the game down and get guys easy shots.

Agreed. If you watch Melo, he will get guys involved when the game is flowing and the team is getting work done but as soon as they seem like they are falling asleep he will take over. That's just his killer instinct.

KingofNy

Starter
can't wait to hear D'antonis post game interview

Let's see who he blames today. His normal quote is "they were hitting shots and we weren't." I wish I was the reporter. I would ask him:

1. After getting beat by the same play over and over again, why didn't you make any adjustments?

2. Do you realize that some of your players aren't running through screens and/or playing defense and what are you going to do to fix it?

3. Do you run any plays on offense other than pick&roll and ISO to Melo?

4. Why do you keep our entire team outside of the 3pt line all game?

5. Are you worried about being fired? I hope you are.

I need to switch professions. LOL I would grill his @SS!

KingCharles34

All Star

I didnt mean to sound like i was being too hard on Melo (pause). Hes been exploding in the 4th quarter of just about every game but I'd like to see him play defense for a whole game. He has the ability, theres no question about that but Melo is the last guy i would blame for our poor start.

I wouldnt even blame Douglas, I would place the majority of the blame on Amare, Fields, and Antoni. At the end of the day this team just needs more time, we're not better then the Bulls or Heat but we're not as bad as we been playing

*edit*

I also gotta give Melo credit, hes tried to get his teammates involved. Hes tried to pass more early in games especially, its not his fault that half of them are useless

KingofNy

Starter

What about Bill walker's and Toney Douglas' abysmal chucking ability?