Knicks V Bobcats: Dec 4, 7:30 - What Are We To Expect?

For 10 Rep Points toward your 2nd green thingy, predict STAT's rebound total

• Total voters

knicksin60

Starter
Amar'e doesn't know whether he is playing defense for the Knicks or for the Liberty.He has to be up there as being one of the worst defensive power forwards in NBA history.

CA7

Scoring Champ
Our starting guards should be Iman Shumpert and Bill Walker, Toney should be the 3rd Guard, Fields should back up his car out the garage and go to the unemployment office, give D'Antoni a ride while he's at it

KingofNy

Starter
I'm thinking about selling my courtside seats on Friday. I'll end up getting kicked out for punching D'umbtoni. Seriously I f*cking hate him. It's not a coincidence that every team that plays us lights us up. No adjustments on either side of the ball. Antoni's getting paid to sit there and look stupid. I'm throwing a party the day he's fired.

knicksin60

Starter
Great on top of this shitty a$$ team, and this garbage a$$ coach, now we lose the only bright spot. Ugghhh who did we piss off?

I'd rather be a young up and coming player on the disabled list than waste my career with a team of overpaid players who embarrass themselves on a nightly basis.

nyk_nyk

All Star
Damn our coach doesn't even know how to utilize his bigs. Jorts and Jordan should have got playing time against Diaw. He killed us tonight!

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
Damn our coach doesn't even know how to utilize his bigs. Jorts and Jordan should have got playing time against Diaw. He killed us tonight!

yea would have liked to see jorts try to guard diaw. dudes gritty. he may have also helped stop the layup drill we saw tnite