It's either STAT or our Coach.. someone has to go

moneyg

Starter
check out ths trade

Let's face it. Unless we trade STAT...we wont be much better this season

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=6nbc9z9

Basically we send STAT, TD and Fields to the Bucks for BJ, Gooden and Captain Jack..

this trade also works by only including one of the guards

while i would luv to keep Amare.. i dont think we will improve much this season under O'antoni.. we might be alot better next year under a new coach....

howevr, if our plan is to roll with MD.. then I think we need to make a big time deal for a PG.... because O'antoni is lost without one...i'm willing to wait until Baron comes bak from injury to do this.. but its either the coach or STAT...

i'd be the first to send this a$$ of a coach packing.. but i want wins.. and i dont want to waste this season just to save face..

sorry.. just the facts

Wargames

Starter
Idk Stephen Jackson has been struggling worse than Amare, Brandon Jennings is like Billups minus the clutchness and maturity (he misses A LOT) and D. Gooden is a downgrade to Amare. Bucks upgrade like crazy in this deal the knicks at best go sideways.

CoolRunnings

Benchwarmer
This is a terrible trade. If you want to trade Amare (an allstar caliber player) atleast get someone worthwhile. BJennings turns the ball over way too much. He's killing me in fanatasy lol. Drew Gooden will just sit on the bench, Harrilson is better than him at this point in his career. Jackson is stuggling and he's not a good player for the lockerroom.

This trade doesn't make us better nor does it really make us worse.

quiggle

Starter
in a heartbeat, the fans in Milwalkee HATE Statosphere for what he did the Bogurt a couple of seasons ago where his arm popped out

platnumn

Benchwarmer
Holy shit man, give it some more games.

STAT has missed the past 2 games and people are crucifying him.

GIVE THE MAN SOME MORE GAMES and stop calling for his head.

Jesus, some of you are ridiculous with all this "STAT has to go" etc. etc.

I understand that Mike D was talking championship this year. Players were talking defense. Fans were amped up.

But why are we so quick to forget that we had a 2.5wk training camp, followed by 2 preseason games against the lowly Nets. This team has not had time to gel, and your impatience is just as bad as the NY media.

I don't understand why it's so hard to comprehend that when you have this type of talent and egos, it's going to take more than several weeks of practice to develop consistency.

...Add that to the fact that key players are getting injured, and you have a recipe for the exact product we are witnessing now. The simple fact is that a month from now, we may be rejoicing instead of complaining. If we're acting the same as we do now, at least we will have given them a chance and had a reasonable amount of time to analyze what the problems are.

Yes, from the players comments, it is apparent that Mike D'antoni is a poor coach that is unable to adjust on the fly. But we've waited this long, why not give it a little longer.

I know you all can taste greatness, but we gotta be patient before we can take the big bite. :gony:

moneyg

Starter
Holy shit man, give it some more games.

STAT has missed the past 2 games and people are crucifying him.

GIVE THE MAN SOME MORE GAMES and stop calling for his head.

Jesus, some of you are ridiculous with all this "STAT has to go" etc. etc.

I understand that Mike D was talking championship this year. Players were talking defense. Fans were amped up.

But why are we so quick to forget that we had a 2.5wk training camp, followed by 2 preseason games against the lowly Nets. This team has not had time to gel, and your impatience is just as bad as the NY media.

I don't understand why it's so hard to comprehend that when you have this type of talent and egos, it's going to take more than several weeks of practice to develop consistency.

...Add that to the fact that key players are getting injured, and you have a recipe for the exact product we are witnessing now. The simple fact is that a month from now, we may be rejoicing instead of complaining. If we're acting the same as we do now, at least we will have given them a chance and had a reasonable amount of time to analyze what the problems are.

Yes, from the players comments, it is apparent that Mike D'antoni is a poor coach that is unable to adjust on the fly. But we've waited this long, why not give it a little longer.

I know you all can taste greatness, but we gotta be patient before we can take the big bite. :gony:

i think this is more of a sarcatic approach to kicking our coach to the curb.. the fact that we have come to trading STAT to fix our problems when the solution is to simply cut ties with O'antoni.. yep.. im sick too.

quiggle

Starter
i dont think the Blazers would want to take him on considering they have there own Statosphere in Oden

CoolRunnings

Benchwarmer
They have alderidge and Batum though..... Amare is better than both of those guys but its far from a need for them..... if anything get one of those two guys and its not the worse deal I've heard suggested.

Why thank you hahah. I was just joking around about trading STAT, I just really liked felton when he played for us. Everyone is right he only played two games he needs a chance.

Once the Knicks figure out spacing and run the pick n roll thru Amare and get chandler like 5 or 6 touches a game we'll be solid. Melo will rarely be doubled teamed and most of his points will come from 15-18ft away.

CA7

Scoring Champ
We are not trading STAT, we are not firing D'Antoni(he just wont get re-signed)

thread/

check out ths trade

Let's face it. Unless we trade STAT...we wont be much better this season

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=6nbc9z9

Basically we send STAT, TD and Fields to the Bucks for BJ, Gooden and Captain Jack..

this trade also works by only including one of the guards

while i would luv to keep Amare.. i dont think we will improve much this season under O'antoni.. we might be alot better next year under a new coach....

howevr, if our plan is to roll with MD.. then I think we need to make a big time deal for a PG.... because O'antoni is lost without one...i'm willing to wait until Baron comes bak from injury to do this.. but its either the coach or STAT...

i'd be the first to send this a$$ of a coach packing.. but i want wins.. and i dont want to waste this season just to save face..

sorry.. just the facts

I hope this isnt a trick question, because every time I think about the question I come up with the same answer. THE COACH...

shizzee

Benchwarmer
best place for Stat Cavs and Jazz

2 teams looking for a face of franchise needing improvement with interior scoring.

Jazz trade Jefferson CJ Miles late 1st

this roster gives monster front court Chandler Jefferson and pick than can be used to land either Session ot Ridnour for Balkman Douglas Walker and late 1st

Cavs trade Jamison Sessions T.Thompson

Jamison trade clear cap space to sign D-will and trade Chandler THompson for Howard

quiggle

Starter
maybe in the end of the day well be lucky and get rid of both, enough with New York taking on all this Phoenix Suns garbage, Marbury, McDyess, Dantoni and Renaissance Man

Osiris80

Benchwarmer
STAT needs an intervention from the entire NYC hopeful

play D or we boo your ass and stop you gettin magazine interviews, contracts and shit.

Niqqas just aint that bright

dantoni has to GTFO cos hes a Euro ballin pussy who doesnt hold himself or his stars accountable for this shit.

excluding bill walker and toney douglas. its always their fault

KnickfanaticinGA

Benchwarmer
C'mon peeps stop this trade Stat nonsense!
STAT was the one person that put us back on the map last year. He carried us for the first half of last season. Or did we forget that! He now just needs to understand his new role as the #2 option and get his D game up. This is the first time in a longgg time that he gets to play his natural position so give it a sec. If anything the clock should be ticking on Ontoni's watch but the front office is gonna at least give him the shortened season to turn this around. O should be the one up every night drawing up some real plays for these guys and not just telling them to feed Melo and go rebound (of which they don't do the later at all). O should have Brown number on speed dial at his house to talk about how to get these guys to play D for 48 full minutes. Fault right now is solely on coach. I'm ready for the Fire Ontoni signs to go up.... just don't want to see that for #1