Kol Petition To Fire This Motherf*cker Mike F*cking 'antoni

I'm seriously thinking about selling my courtside seats I got for 140 dollars. I don't want to waste 140 dollars rather than watch this garbage @ss team. I seriously might run out on the court and kick his grill in. A team of scrubs could do better with a decent coach. Oh wait they did, they beat us the last 2 games.

I'd rather us not have stars and have us go .500 then have to watch another game under this garbage @ss coach. I've been saying fire D'Antoni for years and got nothing but slack. F that. This coach is done. Add me to the list.

Nah, dont hurt yourself. He'll be gone soon enough...

KingofNy

Starter
lol ..its gonna have to get alot worse before MDA gets fired. hes got some solving to do and the team clearly needs to gel.

my bet is that he gets the ship righted and we start winning soon enough.

you need to calm down. we're 6 games in for crying out loud

We're not losing because the team is still getting acclimated with each other. We're losing because the players don't respect the coach because he's a moron and doesn't know $hit about coaching. No coach in their right mind has their entire team sit behind the 3pt line all night and never adjust the defense when it's getting scorched.

When we were beating up on the Celtics in the first half of the first game Doc Rivers went off... Calling his team 'Soft B1tches" ect. Dumbtoni just sits there with his thumbs up his ass waiting for his so-called shooters to chuck up and make 40 threes per game. FIRE D'ANTONI!

Red

TYPE-A
lol ..its gonna have to get alot worse before MDA gets fired. hes got some solving to do and the team clearly needs to gel.

my bet is that he gets the ship righted and we start winning soon enough.

you need to calm down. we're 6 games in for crying out loud

Exactly how many times does someone have to piss on you before you figure out it's not raining?

This isn't just game 6.

its game 177!

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
My signature is written below.

ABCD%20Logo.GIF

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
We're not losing because the team is still getting acclimated with each other. We're losing because the players don't respect the coach because he's a moron and doesn't know $hit about coaching. No coach in their right mind has their entire team sit behind the 3pt line all night and never adjust the defense when it's getting scorched.

When we were beating up on the Celtics in the first half of the first game Doc Rivers went off... Calling his team 'Soft B1tches" ect. Dumbtoni just sits there with his thumbs up his ass waiting for his so-called shooters to chuck up and make 40 threes per game. FIRE D'ANTONI!

yes his O looks like shite now. i agree. gonna take some time to develop a flow. its up to the players to do but will come w time.

Exactly how many times does someone have to piss on you before you figure out it's not raining?

This isn't just game 6.

its game 177!

Red,

did MDA not get this thing on track w one star and a bunch of role guys last season? did we make the playoffs? was all you could ask for w that team and the changes in personnel that took place. he'll get righted and shut up again and realize im right.. again dude.

you shouldn't have created this thread yet.

for God sakes you were just preaching about patience last wk lol. how can anyone respect what you're advocating now. flip-flopping ass...

Red

TYPE-A
yes his O looks like shite now. i agree. gonna take some time to develop a flow. its up to the players to do but will come w time.

Red,

did MDA not get this thing on track w one star and a bunch of role guys last season? did we make the playoffs? was all you could ask for w that team and the changes in personnel that took place. he'll get righted and shut up again and realize im right.. again dude.

you shouldn't have created this thread yet.

for God sakes you were just preaching about patience last wk lol. how can anyone respect what you're advocating now. flip-flopping ass...

I DONT MIND IF IT'S 20 GAMES IN as long as it gets done! BUT I'VE SEEN ENOUGH. I will no longer support this crap, nor fool myself into believing this is a good thing. I don't care how many playoffs we reach. Playoffs? You're talking about playoffs?

I'm talking about competing for a title.

Ron,

seeing how we play, played in the playoffs, play at our best WITH EVERY SHOT going in....

is that how you learned the game of basketball?

Have ANY of your senses or instincts been alerted to the fact that this is NOT what you know as quality basketball? ANY?

Last edited:

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
I DONT MID IF IT'S 20 GAMES IN as long as it gets done.

Ron,

seeing how we play, played in the playoffs, play at our best WITH EVERY SHOT going in....

is that how you learned the game of basketball?

Have ANY of your senses or instincts been alerted to the fact that this is NOT what you know as quality basketball? ANY?

you're right. you know my thinking on this. i know the history.

you know i think his style of play is unorthodox. you're supposed to play inside out.

that said..

when run properly,and it takes some time MDAs offense can be highly effective

KingofNy

Starter

you know i think his style of play is unorthodox. you're supposed to play inside out.

that said..

The problem is we don't have the PG and all the shooters he had in Phoenix and we never will. Our shooters avg. 25% from 3 at best. Antoni has proven he can't be better than a .500 team without Steve Nash. Also, team's like Antoni's in Phoenix never made it to the finals because shooters eventually sizzle out, especially in the playoffs against good defenses.

I appreciate your level headed thoughts and understand where you're coming from but I really think we're screwed this year unless a change is made at the coaching position. Hopefully I'm wrong but the stats don't lie.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee

that said..

It has been sporadically in NY.

He'll never be what he was behind his Suns roster.

Dude's just not the right coach in NY.

Who is? Who knows!?

It's not Mike - I don't think it ever was.

I've had enough of this team's offense and defense performing on a pendulum. If we're a team with STAT and Melo and Tyson that just needs a PG, then we're a good team with the wrong M.O.

I think we made the right move going after Chandler. Pursuing the piece that's been so pivotal (no pun) to success in modern basketball.

Now what we need is a game plan that accentuates our strengths in our front line - not one that divides them strategically.

Call me presumptuous, but I think you, my friend, have seen about enough of a square peg ~ round hole Knick team yourself. You're potentially just a week more patient than the rest of us.

Zen.

That's not a hint about Phil Jackson, BTW.

KingCharles34

All Star
Speakin of pivotal pieces I really liked what I saw from Shumpert tonight. What a great physique he has, its gonna help Melo alot having Shump back. Hes another guy that can handle the ball and create for himself. Im callin it now Shumps got the ROY award on lock. This guys gonna be better then Wade

Pricey

Rotation player
Add me to the list, i almost bet on Charlotte but felt bad betting against my team and cost me a shit load. Not caring about that now.

Wargames

Starter
People always forgets that D'antoni was brought here not to win. He was brought here to use his system to play exciting Basketball and keep fans engaged while the FO dismantled that teams current roster. An added positive side effect was his style of play often made roleplayers appear like starters. this would add to the knicks players dismal trade value and was brougjt up recently as a reason the Nuggets felt they couldn't get fair value. (Why did we give them our starters and Picks.... oh yeah crazy Dolan being to over eager to rape the nuggets)

As for his time on the suns his entire time there he had great rosters, with all stars, quality roleplayers (who played defense), and had decent depth overall (then add in all those players were overachieving due to the D'antoni effect). He did well in the regular season and would he outcoached in the post season. So with all the good teams (that were stacked in the guard positions),he had in Pheonix being unable to make it to a championship. How does anyone think he will accomplish it with a team with strong Front Court and only decent (at best) roleplayers/depth???.

So to summarize it could be argued that in Pheonix he underachieved based on thw fact he had his dream rosters. Now fans want to wait for him to overachieve on a team based on utilizing its front court? It defies logic. He has his PF playing like SF, and his star SF (who has the best post game for his position in the league) Playing like a SG. I know this year thier was no training camp but most of the teams out there look like playoff teams against the knicks. Opposing Bum rosters aren't being exploited. The knicks Height advantage isn't being explored (jorts looks like a solid PF but gets no time during the Bobcats game because D'antoni goes small at the PF position whenever it isn't STAT?). The knicks need a real coach who can maximize the assets already on this team. They do not need a coach who cannot adapt to a player personnel that doesn't meet his systems standards.

Last edited:

Sage

Rotation player
I'm over ranting. I'm in more of a "lost for words" space now.

There's just nothing more to say.