Fire Eric Spoelstra!!!

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
51oQFXjIkuL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
:flippa:​

quiggle

Starter
so what are you suggest that we start these fire Dantiono chants and headlines and Knicks will reach the Finals but lose to the Mavs?

KingofNy

Starter
Anyone remember those news headlines?
ok then.

LOL you're either not knowledeable about basketball or else you're just a homer. D'Antoni's not just doing one or two things wrong... He's monumentally messing this squad up and is basically NOT coaching the team. Here's a list of some of Antoni's problems:

1. He only runs two plays on offense all game (Pick & Roll & ISO to Melo/Stat).
2. He never calls a timeout when our opponents go on a run until it's way too late.
3. He doesn't pull out/lecture guys when they stop playing D.
4. He doesn't make in-game adjustments on either side of the ball.
5. He never works the refs... ever.
6. He doesn't call plays out of the huddle (It shows when guys like Amare are shooting last second shots from 3 like last night).
7. He totally jacks up the rotation and playing minutes. When we need to go big he goes small... Actually he NEVER goes big.
8. He NEVER has us crash the boards on either side of the ball and he doesn't say anything when our guys aren't getting back. How do we not rebound and not get back? Only Antoni could coach a team into that.

I could go on all day... Our problems are NOT because our guys still need time to gel. All of our team's problems are COACHING problems. It's obvious by watching him try to coach that he has no clue how to manage this team. Damn Steve Nash made this guy a ton of money, it's sick. Fire D'Antoni NOW!!!

nyk_nyk

All Star
LOL you're either not knowledeable about basketball or else you're just a homer. D'Antoni's not just doing one or two things wrong... He's monumentally messing this squad up and is basically NOT coaching the team. Here's a list of some of Antoni's problems:

2. He never calls a timeout when our opponents go on a run until it's way too late.
6. He doesn't call plays out of the huddle (It shows when guys like Amare are shooting last second shots from 3 like last night).
7. He totally jacks up the rotation and playing minutes. When we need to go big he goes small... Actually he NEVER goes big.
8. He NEVER has us crash the boards on either side of the ball and he doesn't say anything when our guys aren't getting back. How do we not rebound and not get back? Only Antoni could coach a team into that.

I could go on all day... Our problems are NOT because our guys still need time to gel. All of our team's problems are COACHING problems. It's obvious by watching him try to coach that he has no clue how to manage this team. Damn Steve Nash made this guy a ton of money, it's sick. Fire D'Antoni NOW!!!

+1

And i'd like to follow that up with:
New season, same problem for D?Antoni?s Knicks

wojnarowski.png
By Adrian Wojnarowski, Yahoo! Sports

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news;_y...rowski_mike_dantoni_knicks_bobcats_nba_010512

tiger0330

Legend

Nice assessment of D'Antoni's non-coaching. I do agree with Toons that it's a little early calling for the D'Antoni's head, the team has so much talent they can turn this around despite D'Antoni but I think Dolan will have him on a short leash. Dolan didn't spend all that money on Stat, Melo and Chandler and acquire vets like Bibby and Biddy to build for the future, this is a win now team.

skisloper

Starter
Nice assessment of D'Antoni's non-coaching. I do agree with Toons that it's a little early calling for the D'Antoni's head, the team has so much talent they can turn this around despite D'Antoni but I think Dolan will have him on a short leash. Dolan didn't spend all that money on Stat, Melo and Chandler and acquire vets like Bibby and Biddy to build for the future, this is a win now team.

ITS NOT TOO EARLY....HE HAS ZERO OFFENSIVE PLAN......SHOOT 3 POINTERS NOBODAY IN THE PAINT....OTHER TEAM GETS BOARD RUNS DOWN THE COURT AND SCORES.....WE LOOK TERRIBLE AND HAVE 3 ALL-STARS....HOW SOON TILL THEY START FIGHTING

JazRedGT

Benchwarmer
I remember the Heat losing close games early on last year. I dont reall remember them getting blown out by CRAPPY TEAMS!!

Osiris80

Benchwarmer
Crazy⑧s;194066 said:
51oQFXjIkuL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
:flippa:​

lol

this thread's just another net troll tryin to provoke dudes.

Originally Posted by KingofNy

truth!

love it.