Howard trade to NY can't happen until march 1

shizzee

Benchwarmer
that is when Chandler could be trade unless.

Knicks have plans keeping Chandler and trading Melo and Stat.

but trading by Stat by himself is bad move for orlando.

doubt it would happen but would consider this

Washington get Melo Turk Douglas
Magic get Stat McGee Balkman
Knicks get Howard Lewis Wall

scary defensive starting 5 with descent bench could win some titles nightmare match ups. on the board 2-1 rebounding edge every night

Wall Shumpert Lewis Howard Chandler
Davis Fields Novak Jorts Jeffries
Jordan Bibby

Douglas Young Melo Turk Blatche
Mack Crawford Singleton Booker Turiaf

Nelson J-Rich Andersen Stat McGee
Duhon Reddick Q-Rich Clark Davis

shizzee

Benchwarmer
mtfker

im just going with the rumors, IM at a point im willing to trade Stat for ur ugly mother with 1 legs

stop living in the past and take stat for what he is waste of money and space

i hoping no gms see this post bc it would make that much harder to sell your mothers lol

KingofNy

Starter
Why did I just waist $240 on tickets, $40 on gas, $120 on a room in DC just to watch this garbage!

Were you really surprised? At least the game was exciting. Coaching sucked as usual. At this rate with this coach we're only gonna win when Melo catches fire...Kiss all the other games goodbye.

SSj4Wingzero

All Star
Seriously chill the **** out with the trade rumors.

Saying that our team needs a trade after 7 games is pretty stupid. Claiming that our team can't play together after 7 games with a shit coach is pretty stupid. Give them some time to find a decent coach or gel together under the current coach before you say STAT is a problem who can't get it done with Melo. Seriously, I'm pretty sure that everybody in the entire world thought that LeBron and Wade would not be able to get it done together since they're basically the same player, but they figured it out cause they have a..oh wait? A good coach.

Not gonna happen, Orlando ain't stpid!

And Howard + Chandler on the same team doesn't make sense.

We need to keep Melo or the trade will throw us back once again.

shizzee

Benchwarmer
common sense says we need time we need gel

but it only takes 1 game to know that Stat does not belong. his selfish ways shows when he take off on defense and than energized on offense.

Douglas is boarderline d-league & Bibby is 3rd string PG

the statistic don't tell the story, Shumpert is our best player our leader and should be starter pg regardless of if he bring the ball up. because defense on the PG is why we 4 out of 7 games. everything else is 2ndary.

if big 3 don't changes
I expect Mike James, Keith Bogan, Jamiero Moon & Przybilla who are better role 2 way players to get picked.

dumped Novak Douglas- (Walker & Fields-trade for T. Williams)

DEFENSE 1ST OFFENSE SHOULD BE AN AFTER THOUGHT
THAT Roster will win the 3rd seed
Shumpert Bogans Melo Stat Chandler
James Williams Moon Jorts Przybilla
Bibby Jordan IR BD Jeffries

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
It only takes one your post to realize you're playing some fantasy league here. I checked your threads and it seems you traded Amare at least thrice, not only to Orlando for Howard but also to Utah and Cleveland for some below medicore players. You also traded Fields, Douglas, Walker, Balkman and waived Novak.
My tip of the day is, get some bucks out of your wallet, buy NBA 2K12 and trade everyone, I mean everyone you want, maybe this makes you stop posting nonesense trade ideas on this board.

New New York

Quiet Storm
Why did I just waist $240 on tickets, $40 on gas, $120 on a room in DC just to watch this garbage!

it cost you 240.00 to fly from NY to Wash.!

My travel agent couldve gotten you 2 buisness class for less!

Seriously holla at me, I'll be at the Feb 8 game in Washington.

knickfan2112

Benchwarmer
yea your a clown dude... that trade makes no sense... why trade MELO... the player thats been carrying the knicks on his back.. thats why its sore right now lol