No more TD.

Wargames

Starter
TS is really well stinking it up on the court. Like I'm trying to decide was it always like this or idk man did TD only thrive because the knicks weren't really good on D. (not that they're great now but the effort is there)

Like before teams could go after whoever offensively because no one was playing D. but now with an overall tighter D from the Knicks its becoming apparent TD the weak link for teams to take advantage of when they need an easy hoop? Either penetrate through him for a layup or try to set screens for him to be the mismatch defender.

Also offensively whats with his horrible shot selection. Its like he picked up Feltons bad habit of going for floaters in the paint regardless of defenders in your way and Chanucy's bad habit to shoot the 3 whenever their was a slither of Daylight..... But neither of those guys games are his. They need to show him tapes of how he played before the Melo trade as the off guard and have him play to his strengths as instant offense maybe to secure a lead or something idk...

SSj4Wingzero

All Star
Yeah seriously.

Not to mention that TD actually filled in really well when Billups got hurt. He played well in the last 3 months of last season, but then once his shoulder injury started to really worsen...his form kinda disappeared and he hasn't looked the same since.

I agree with Kiyaman - TD is a scorer. Occasionally he can find an open man when the opposing defense is running a double team on a superstar, but he is first and foremost a scorer. We need to use him like one. He's really quick and can shoot the ball well (or rather COULD, he hasn't really done that well this year).

He needs to watch some film of Jason Terry. These two are like the exact same player. They're SGs trapped in PG bodies (they're also the same height and weight for what it's worth) who are excellent shooters but poor facilitators. Let Iman become the team's primary facilitator and if TD's primary job is to score and not to find Melo and Amar'e I think he will be excellent. Teams NEED scoring off the bench and we can't waste a guy like TD who can allow us to sit our starters by providing a scoring punch off the bench in this shortened season.