SHumpert thru 7 games is my MVP

shizzee

Benchwarmer
fudge chandler melo and stat im getting his jersey he is our best player. He plays as if he doesn't this team LOL i can't believe I just that about rookie. If he doesn't get hurt ROY

fender0577

Rotation player
Looked good tonight.Don't know about MVP, Melo is second in the league in scoring, but i feel ya, the rook is nice.

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
He's good, his shot selection is horrible, but 7 dishes and 5 steals off the bench looks pretty impressive!

KingCharles34

All Star
I agree with this thread...hes already the best player on this team. Stat looks more like a rookie. I also agree with Shumpert being in the mvp race

NYCLakerfan

Rotation player
I agree with this thread...hes already the best player on this team. Stat looks more like a rookie. I also agree with Shumpert being in the mvp race

Stats struggling now but I expect him to get it rolling and peak at the end of the season when it matters most unlike last year.

Shumpert MVP?

Are you kidding me?

This guy has been good for a rookie, but Carmelo Anthony has carried us all season!

Dude leads the league in scoring after 7 games, had 4 32+ games and is also rebounding like crazy and hitting big shots.

Without Melo we're 0-7 and that's a fact!

InGodsHands

Benchwarmer
Lebron is leading the league in scoring not Melo. He's also leading candidate for MVP.

29.9 ppg 7.7 rebs 7.4 as 2 stl 1 blk 59% shooting.