Knicks VS Bobcats - Jan 9, 7:30pm: VENGEANCE! Cold, swift, utter vengeance.

For 10 rep points toward your Rep Point Greenery, predict Shump's assists + steals

• Total voters

Eman

Benchwarmer
Iman could get his first triple double tonight, and Amar'e is going for his first 30 point game since 3/10/11!

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
Everything's cool, but we can't allow this kind of scrubs to score 20+/Q.

edit: Carmelo wants to score too badly and he turns back into his bad habits, why so much isolation? Move the ball, run some plays and try to get open and uncontested shots...

LeFlume

All Star
We need an energy guy off the bench. Shump is that guy. We have no one else. He can log more minutes than TD and Bibby but let it be off the bench. It doesen't really matter who starts. It's the minutes that counts..

WNY_Knickfan

Benchwarmer
We need an energy guy off the bench. Shump is that guy. We have no one else. He can log more minutes than TD and Bibby but let it be off the bench. It doesen't really matter who starts. It's the minutes that counts..

Ok I can buy that, but at the moment I think we need him starting, Douglas has been off way too much. If/when Baron Davis is able to start at point then I agree Shumpert could be a very dangerous 6th man, but I think we need his ability to go north/south in the starting lineup, was too tough for Stat and Melo with our putrid, pass it around the arc until time wound down then force someone to do something amazing type play

WNY_Knickfan

Benchwarmer
And I hope I'm not coming across as saying you are wrong, it's my opinion, you can think my opinion sucks if you want, just stating it. I think most people get me, but I posted kinda casually up until the past week so not sure people know my personality. Posting way more now that I have to watch games on my comp... freakin TWC

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
I understand both of your point of views. I think it's better to start Shumpert because the starters were not that in-sync until he did. Without him, it's just Melo isos.

LeFlume

All Star
I can also see him as a starter. But if he starts, we have nothing off the bench. He's the crowd pleaser, he needs to come in when STAT or Melo takes a seat...I just don't see anyone else on our team be that guy..Like Nate...come in and fire up the crowd...get the others going..