Knicks VS Bobcats - Jan 9, 7:30pm: VENGEANCE! Cold, swift, utter vengeance.

For 10 rep points toward your Rep Point Greenery, predict Shump's assists + steals

• Total voters

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
Melo's night isnt about scoring, its about assisting this team win.

Shumpert will be a superstar

Kiyaman

Legend
Sometimes I'm not sure I'm watching the same ish as you Kiya, Shumpert should unquestionably start until Baron is available, and maybe still should then. He is that good, see his current pre half statline. Also, I have issues with Stoudemire too, he should have passed a few times instead of forcing, but hes actually done pretty well overall tonight.

At the start of the game our PG should be calling design plays to
get teammates
warmed-up by getting touches and a chance to score on offense.

If Dantoni had a coaching system Bibby would be the perfect starting PG.

We dont have any design-plays for players or a high or low post-up Stat or
Tyson at the foul-line to pass the ball around.
Think Duncan/KG/Dirk/Bosh/Noah getting the ball at the foul line to pass to cutters.

Shump style brings energy....which we need coming off our bench for 30+ minutes!!!

NicksKnicks

Rotation player
Thank God Woodson is on the coaching staff or Shumpert would not be able to get any better than tonight...

with the right coaching this kid could be something!

WNY_Knickfan

Benchwarmer
At the start of the game our PG should be calling design plays to
get teammates
warmed-up by getting touches and a chance to score on offense.

If Dantoni had a coaching system Bibby would be the perfect starting PG.

We dont have any design-plays for players or a high or low post-up Stat or
Tyson at the foul-line to pass the ball around.
Think Duncan/KG/Dirk/Bosh/Noah getting the ball at the foul line to pass to cutters.

Shump style brings energy....which we need coming off our bench for 30+ minutes!!!

Yeah... I agree and disagree, I think Shumpert would be great for our 2nd unit to give us punch when starters rest, but I think the idea is to try to alternate who rests out of Stat and Melo most of the time, and I don't think without Baron we have any other option, I agree with Shumpert big minutes off bench but don't think Bibby is the perfect starter, he has no ability to break down defense right now, I think we'd again be stuck passing around perimeter and forcing shots