Knicks VS Bobcats - Jan 9, 7:30pm: VENGEANCE! Cold, swift, utter vengeance.

For 10 rep points toward your Rep Point Greenery, predict Shump's assists + steals

• Total voters

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee

1323420660439159.gif

knicks_logo.gif
knicks_logo.gif
knicks_logo.gif
knicks_logo.gif
knicks_logo.gif

nyk_40.gif
Our recent encounter - no - demoralization.

image.JPG

knicks_logo.gif
knicks_logo.gif
knicks_logo.gif
knicks_logo.gif
knicks_logo.gif

Revenge Soundtrack - PRESS PLAY NOW

This one's all about __________

images%2B%252810%2529.jpeg

logo1.jpg

newyorkknicks_par1a_2012-9999_scc_srgb.png

xwsmnh5qqfr5fo3vcb4blqnb1.gif

knicks_logo.gif
knicks_logo.gif
knicks_logo.gif
knicks_logo.gif
knicks_logo.gif

nyk_40.gif
nyk_40.gif
nyk_40.gif
nyk_40.gif
nyk_40.gif
nyk_40.gif
nyk_40.gif
nyk_40.gif

THE WAY I SEE IT: Crazy⑧s 2 part write up.

1.Key To Victory

2. Knick On UAV

nyk_40.gif
nyk_40.gif
nyk_40.gif
nyk_40.gif
nyk_40.gif
nyk_40.gif
nyk_40.gif
nyk_40.gif

OFFENSIVE KEY TO VICTORY

13260372823115641.gif

A little write up on how I see our most expensive players' games finding one another.

Symbiosis ~ Amar'e & Carmelo.

stat-n-melo-wiz-o.gif

nyk_40.gif
This team's strategy in the half court is basically nil. We space, we move the ball, we score. This lack of go-to modus operandi leaves our 2 most potent scorers still searching for plays in spots that fit one another's movements and tendencies. It's starting to develop, as we've seen in the past 2 games, and the more it does, the more we win.

nyk_40.gif
Melo's facilitating for Stoudemire is the key -OBVIOUSLY - but STAT's capabilities as a creator aren't to be underestimated. As I say - daily - no set plays has set their ability to read one another back, but as evidenced recently by a myriad of oops and dunks from these 2 as a tandem, we'll have to allow them some time to truly muster up some synchronicity.

nyk_40.gif
Under-utilised and under-appreciated: the sheer venom that is STAT and Melo.

nyk_40.gif
nyk_40.gif
nyk_40.gif
nyk_40.gif
nyk_40.gif
nyk_40.gif

DEFENSIVE KEY TO VICTORY

Amar'e Stoudemire.

Any posters here that are capable of telekinesis please forward this to Amar'e on my behalf.

stat-blake-o.gif

It has always, and ever will be, you. Since the Knicks acquired Tyson Chandler, you are the component that determines this team's defensive success! With all the talk, it's time to really, really walk the walk.

13260372823115641.gif

CRAZYS' KNICK ON UAV

dragonball-radar-o.gif

TYSN, THE RAPEY BISON, CHANDLER!!!

byson-o.gif

nyk_40.gif
The Dark-Horse of all our aspirations, Chandler, came in to our most recent face off with the Hornets ON FIRE!

nyk_40.gif
Before the Bobshats had their most uncanny offensive outing in years against us last week, Ty Chan [I love that name! Sounds like a Bruce Lee nemesis ~ wachaaaa!] reeled off 8 quick points courtesy of Charlotte's poor interior personnel.

nyk_40.gif
He need not have a career night offensively, but his uncanny athleticism at 7'1" should be utilized and tailored offensively to emblazon him as a threat in the minds of the opponent's defense to clear the lane for Shump, Melo and Amar'e.

nyk_40.gif
He'll have to attack the glass defensively, but in saying so, he'll need as much help as he can get from STAT.

nyk_40.gif
nyk_40.gif
nyk_40.gif
nyk_40.gif
nyk_40.gif
nyk_40.gif
nyk_40.gif

knicksonline.com POSTER IN THE SPOTLIGHT

sm●kes

407483_2852121217385_1090158690_33043722_191480036_n.jpg

He won't do anything but be right to the point. An analytical savant, smokes will always be there to rid you of any unsurety re the NYK.

knicks_logo.gif
knicks_logo.gif
knicks_logo.gif
knicks_logo.gif
knicks_logo.gif

SHOULD I EVEN BOTHER WITH NEXT PART? ARE PEOPLE STILL READING MY STARTING 5 JOKES?

THE STARTING (5)

nyk_40.gif
nyk_40.gif
nyk_40.gif
nyk_40.gif
nyk_40.gif
nyk_40.gif
nyk_40.gif
nyk_40.gif
nyk_40.gif

STAT

stat-monroe-o.gif

Once killed a Tiger Shark by spitting on it.

MELO

anthony-o.gif

Is the Fifth Element.

Laundry Folds

fields-hawks-smash-o.gif

Mayan Indians call him 'Unzuela Caucasifro' which means, Man that performs coitus publicly. It's true, I translated it.

Pistol Grip Pumpert

shump-stat-o.gif

He's number 21 because of his 21" trouser beast. It's said that he can East Bay Dunk it in to a cheerleader off a lob. :lol: I believe this to be true.

The Man Handler

melo-2-tc-o.gif

Inside his beard are the nuclear codes to obliterate North Korea.

knicks_logo.gif
knicks_logo.gif
knicks_logo.gif
knicks_logo.gif
knicks_logo.gif

Players To Contain

394222_2826044205476_1090158690_33032350_1663478492_n.jpg

377895_2826031805166_1090158690_33032340_759714841_n.jpg

Ass of the day:

385897_10150339832426822_697301821_8361512_72311666_n.jpg

That's me. I am on the verge of inserting three of my appendages in a huge ass!

CoolClyde

Shumperversion

a somewhat shortened game thread, but fantastic nevertheless, very happy to be reading the Crazy 8 prep, and of course, I read, watch and listen to everything to get the full-on threadpump.

I like how you concentrate on the symbiosis of Caramelo and Studamire, and how this game will hopefully be a continuation of ball movement, less one-on-one, more Shumpervert and Bud Harrelson.

I say 6 assists, 2 steals for Shumpty Dumpty. That man is the KEY to the Knicks being a better team. The Toney D as PG experiment has failed, he is sixth man material. If the Bib continues his breakout shooting, we should be set at the 1 and 2 for most of the game, although I do like the athleticism of Fields/Shump tandem.

more later, gotta go watch the Giants kicks some Falconass and sh*t on Toney D's bro (sorry TD).
:gony:

iSaYughh

Starter
A succinct, yet succulent GT thread Mr 8s!

I especially agree and am interested in seeing the manifestation of that symbiosis and developing modus operandi between our big guns.

And your starting 5 jokes are like scripture. Please to be not stopping them. :peace:

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
im hyped up for this game cause i know melo stat and chandler werent happy with their performance vs the bobcats they allowed them to handle then solidly and get whatever shot they wanted. hopefully the suffocating intensity of the pistions game carries over. i saw something there was defensive energy something i havent seen since i was 9 outta this team. if we could carry that from game to game we'll make for a serious contender. and shumpert has been a revelation. we hit the jackpot with that drafting which we needed to do. he could definitely fit in and be out "rondo" type outta nowhere allstar.

KingCharles34

All Star
Another classic by Crazy8's...im still reading the starter jokes, I actually heard Shumpert can East Bay dunk his junk into a girls chunk from the west bay. I dont know if its true or not...

Damn bro, you look ready to ferociously attack that ass. Any footage?

I wish this game was tonight, any word with cat in it must be in reference to females so with that being said i cant wait til the knicks abuse these females. I heard Michelle Jordan asked Carmelo for a ring, he put one around her whole eye

smokes

Huge Member
Nice GT as always thanks for the mention Wolverine!

I hope Douglas will get some more minutes this game not as distributor but it pains me to watch a deadeye shooter like Douglas sit on the bench for 45 minutes. I believe Shumpert is much better suited at PG but they need to get some quality minutes out of Douglas. Regardless of recent performances he's still one of our better players.

This is a must win game losing to Charlotte twice in the space of a week would be a joke.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
a somewhat shortened game thread, but fantastic nevertheless, very happy to be reading the Crazy 8 prep, and of course, I read, watch and listen to everything to get the full-on threadpump.
:

That's all I can ask, CoolC.

Actually, I can parlay something as well.

Would you please stop whipping the **** out of me in Fantasy League!? The numbers you get from your players are just uncanny! And you didn't even draft them! You cheeky bugger!

Thank you, monsieur.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
A succinct, yet succulent GT thread Mr 8s!

I especially agree and am interested in seeing the manifestation of that symbiosis and developing modus operandi between our big guns.

And your starting 5 jokes are like scripture. Please to be not stopping them. :peace:

Good to see that someone's chucking in! Dude. Where is your GT? It's gonna be sick and you know it.

Another classic by Crazy8's...im still reading the starter jokes, I actually heard Shumpert can East Bay dunk his junk into a girls chunk from the west bay. I dont know if its true or not...

Damn bro, you look ready to ferociously attack that ass. Any footage?

I wish this game was tonight, any word with cat in it must be in reference to females so with that being said i cant wait til the knicks abuse these females. I heard Michelle Jordan asked Carmelo for a ring, he put one around her whole eye

:teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth:

May I be so bold as to offer you a spot in my next thread, making starting 5 quips about dicks, knobs, fannies, mud buttons etc.? You funny, funny ****er.

You've been hitting the weights I see Crazy8s!

We owe them and we'll make em pay!

...hopefully...:teeth:

Good thread.

Pushups my man. Pushups, pull-ups, bench presses and dumbbells..... are ****ing boring! I shoot 'roid in to nuts and anus.

You guys have the best game day thread I'm a member of lakernation and theirs not compare to these good shit crazy8's.

Thank you, random Lakers fan.

Nice GT as always thanks for the mention Wolverine!

I hope Douglas will get some more minutes this game not as distributor but it pains me to watch a deadeye shooter like Douglas sit on the bench for 45 minutes. I believe Shumpert is much better suited at PG but they need to get some quality minutes out of Douglas. Regardless of recent performances he's still one of our better players.

This is a must win game losing to Charlotte twice in the space of a week would be a joke.

Anytime, oh beast of wisdom!

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Yahoo! Preview

carousel_BobcatsGameday_460_120108.jpg

The New York Knicks and Charlotte Bobcats have gone in opposite directions since they met Wednesday.

The Knicks will be seeking a third straight victory and a measure of revenge for last week?s home loss to the Bobcats in this rematch Monday night at Madison Square Garden.

These clubs both had 2-4 marks after Charlotte (2-6) shot a season-high 55.3 percent in a 118-110 victory at New York (4-4) on Wednesday.

The Bobcats have lost two straight since while the Knicks have made improvements on the defensive end in two consecutive road wins. New York limited Detroit to 37.2 percent shooting in Saturday?s 103-80 win.

?I think it?s just a growing process,? center Tyson Chandler said. ?These games are coming fast and we?re a young team and we?re coming together and we?re learning one another.?

Now the Knicks are relishing the opportunity to face the Bobcats again.

?We got Charlotte on Monday,? forward Carmelo Anthony said. ?We owe them. They came in our place and snuck one out, well we gave them one. So we want to redeem ourselves.?

ap-201201072139779673834.jpg

Anthony had his streak of three straight 30-point efforts end Saturday as he matched a season low with 13. The superstar had trouble getting ready for the Knicks? fourth game in six days due to soreness all over his body.

?My whole right side was kind of locked up. Last night when we got in, they unlocked my back,? Anthony said. ?Then today it was my hip, then in the game it was my knee. It was kind of my whole right side. I can use this day off (Sunday).?

Rookie Iman Shumpert made his first start Saturday and had 11 points. He replaced a struggling Toney Douglas, who is shooting 33.0 percent.

The Knicks have dropped two of their first three home games while the Bobcats? effort at MSG was their only road win in four tries.

Charlotte shot a season-low 32.6 percent and scored its fewest points of 2011-12 during Saturday?s 99-77 defeat at Indiana. The Bobcats were outscored 56-28 after halftime.

ap-201201071957718503320.2.jpg

?We did not play tough,? coach Paul Silas said. ?They banged us up and we didn?t respond. We played hard in the first half, and I?m not sure what happened in the second.?

Boris Diaw missed 7 of 8 shots, scoring two points. Diaw had a huge game against the Knicks and his former coach in Phoenix, Mike D?Antoni, with 27 points on 12-of-15 shooting last week.

Gerald Henderson also turned in his best game of the season against New York with 24 points on 10-of-13 shooting.

One Bobcat probably looking forward to returning is rookie Kemba Walker, a New York native who received cheers Wednesday in his first game at MSG since he led national champion Connecticut to the Big East tournament title.

?Being that I?m from New York, just the things that I?ve accomplished in this building, of course last season from the Big East tournament, it was a huge tournament run for me and my teammates, so it?s exciting,? Walker said last week. ?It?s an electrifying building.?

We take this by 18 behind Chandler and Shumpert.

amazinz5

Benchwarmer
I'm really excited to see Stat and Melo grow together further. I'm even more excited about Shump penetrating like its prom weekend setting Melo Stat and Ty up for easy buckets. Most of all I'm looking forward to a big (explosive) test for Shump defensively as well as getting a chance to see my favorite college player in recent history for the first time. Missed round 1 but I'm still pissed and cannot wait to see this massive payback spanking.

Kiyaman

Legend
Revenge! Payback!

Another good game....I mention Kemba Walker being the best PG in the 2011
draft class in the other Hornets Game-thread with Kyrie & Knight tied for 2nd.
Kemba Walker style only made DJ Augustine pick-up his performance another notch.
Henderson is their sleeper (penetrating Shump) we have to watchout for.

The Hornets young trio guard-rotation (DJ/Henderson/Walker) tore us out the
frame with their speedy-transition and high court-vision penetration for 118 points.

Our guard-rotation cant touch the Hornets trio of creative-guards without a
same-page defensive system....this is where our BIG-3 frontcourt bigmen are
suppose to step up their unstoppable performance with inside scoring keeping
the Hornets in early foul trouble each quarter (Jorts too).

We suppose to out-rebound the Hornets by 10, by dominating strong on
offensive boards (Jorts too), forcing Hornets to foul us so we go to the foul
line for FTA, our FG percentage should be above 50% with inside scoring, while
doing our best to force Hornets guards to a halfcourt-offense set to shoot
43% from FG taking the majority of their shots from the peremeter.

We also have to cut down on letting Melo & Stat put the ball on the floor
with a quick stealing little-DJ/Henderson/Walker coming from behind to swat
their dribble, we need some screen/picks for a cutting/slashing Melo & Stat
to score easy, plus we have to start throwing the ball high to Tyson Chandler,
Stat, and Jorts above their heads so we could cut down on turnovers from our
bigmen who dont need to put the ball below their chest.

Knicks by 13+ points over Hornets
:smokin: :gony: :smokin:

Wargames

Starter
They're gonna probably try to get shump shump in foul trouble along with Melo. On the flip if Amare and Tyson can pressure them inside offensively I see them having the same issue with keeping forwards in the game.

WNY_Knickfan

Benchwarmer
Can't wait, get up outta work, hit the gym quick, crack that brew and watch us get above the .500 mark! Keep a little momentum then hopefully get some quality wins coming up. On the bright side regardless of whether its the heat or the pistons, they only put 1 in the W column so we need to keep taking advantage of the ass teams.

Another good game....I mention Kemba Walker being the best PG in the 2011
draft class in the other Hornets Game-thread with Kyrie & Knight tied for 2nd.
Kemba Walker style only made DJ Augustine pick-up his performance another notch.
Henderson is their sleeper (penetrating Shump) we have to watchout for.

The Hornets young trio guard-rotation (DJ/Henderson/Walker) tore us out the
frame with their speedy-transition and high court-vision penetration for 118 points.

Our guard-rotation cant touch the Hornets trio of creative-guards without a
same-page defensive system....this is where our BIG-3 frontcourt bigmen are
suppose to step up their unstoppable performance with inside scoring keeping
the Hornets in early foul trouble each quarter (Jorts too).

We suppose to out-rebound the Hornets by 10, by dominating strong on
offensive boards (Jorts too), forcing Hornets to foul us so we go to the foul
line for FTA, our FG percentage should be above 50% with inside scoring, while
doing our best to force Hornets guards to a halfcourt-offense set to shoot
43% from FG taking the majority of their shots from the peremeter.

We also have to cut down on letting Melo & Stat put the ball on the floor
with a quick stealing little-DJ/Henderson/Walker coming from behind to swat
their dribble, we need some screen/picks for a cutting/slashing Melo & Stat
to score easy, plus we have to start throwing the ball high to Tyson Chandler,
Stat, and Jorts above their heads so we could cut down on turnovers from our
bigmen who dont need to put the ball below their chest.

Knicks by 13+ points over Hornets
:smokin: :gony: :smokin:

The Hornets??

This ain't 1998 bro :thumbsup:

The Hornets are in New Orleans for a decade now, but we play the Charlotte Bobcats tonight :smokin:

WNY_Knickfan

Benchwarmer
He does the Hornets thing on purpose, noticed last week he had something too. Maybe it'll catch on and I'll do a game thread for us against Kevin Durant, Russell Westbrook and the rest of the SuperSonics!

KingCharles34

All Star
Crazy⑧s;194891 said:
May I be so bold as to offer you a spot in my next thread, making starting 5 quips about dicks, knobs, fannies, mud buttons etc.? You funny, funny ****er.
Yea anytime man i got you. Ill check out who u got next and ill write a little something. No homo in advance

Cant wait for the game, I gotta good feeling about tonight. The Fugitive bobcats are about to be caught and put back in their cages