Trade Landry Fields

Toons

is the Bo$$
i guess the bulls should trade luol deng after his 4 pt 5 reb game shootin 2-12 last night too then? you guys are idiots......u think we gonna put fields mixed with garbage and well get back gold? not happening...fields is a growing young star who will be a starter in this league for a long time. #TeamFields
When fields scores 10+ pts, knicks win

Im for this as well.. part of the reason i really wanted to land crawford back here.. an experienced 2 that can hit from range and flow with an offence.. we saw feilds disapear when melo got here.. because he is a slashing type garbage bucket guard who has no place near the paint now with the addition of chandler so his role now is to sitt outside and wait for a kickout and shoot.. he is not that kind of player.. nor is he good enough to create his own shot. i would gladly package him and douglas to get a viable 2 here or better PG option.. id even be happy with having Novak at the 2 sitting in the corner cuz that man is cold blooded from 3.. and this would be us after blowing the nuggets :barf:

Knicks4Life_1985

★The Floor General★
i guess the bulls should trade luol deng after his 4 pt 5 reb game shootin 2-12 last night too then? you guys are idiots......u think we gonna put fields mixed with garbage and well get back gold? not happening...fields is a growing young star who will be a starter in this league for a long time. #TeamFields
When fields scores 10+ pts, knicks win

It is almost comical to read this bullshit everyday lmao Toons! I don't know how I have made it on this board 3 years with all the crap that is wrote here. But hey this is the internet fellas.

Regarding Fields if we trade him what are you hoping we get back? D Howard or CP3 right.. How about Lebron James or DWade. Every player on your team can't be a star , you have to have role players / spot starters around 1 or 2 star players to make your "team". Keep going to Real Gm for your rumors!

CoolClyde

Fools Folds

yeah, but who's gonna fold the laundry?
:jawsdown:
admittedly, Mrs. Fields' rookie cookies went cold since the Melo trade, but he
was overshadowed by the immensity of a new superstar being thrown in the
fold (!) combined with a rook hitting the wall in Antoni's short rotation.
:chomp:
this year he's had even less time to grow accustomed to new teammates, but
his hustle is still there, he's doing the little things it takes to win, and it's not
like his shot has disappeared, he just lost some confidence. that shall return.
:poke:
if anything, he needs to be supported and played so his trade value goes up,
and THEN let's see if it makes sense end at trade deadline. just too early to
pass judgement.
:argue:
Laundry is a young, smart cat who can be a great bench player if not a
significant starter, this thread is yet another overreaction to preseasonal
pubescent problematic presumptions.
:2cents:

tiger0330

Legend
If you can trade him for a guy like Courtney Lee, do it but let's not give him away or give up on him yet. He shouldn't be starting though, when BD starts playing move Shump to the 2 and let BD play the PG.

knickerbocka176

Benchwarmer
since melo only had 13 points in the game vs the pistons we shud trade him he wasnt producing what he should've been producing TRADE HIMMM....

everyone get what i did there? shut the fck up about trading players no ones getting traded they just need time to find out there roles on the team feilds' role is obv not at the starting sg position but they'll figure that out as time goes on:thumbsup:

KingofNy

Starter
YOU NAILED IT MY FRIEND...he needs a sports PSYCHOLOGIST to help him restore his CONFIDENCE. His first missed FREE THROW at the close was a clear case of CHOKING. Thank God he hit the second one. He's back to aiming the ball and after that one good game he's back to LANDRY FEARFUL. :agreed:

His confidence really does suck. But to clarify I don't think we should try to trade him now...

I do think we need to pick up another SG up to replace him as the starter for the time being and let him slowly learn the ropes all over again. Right now, he's just not fitting in our system and it shows on the court!

Last edited: