Knicks ratings in Live 05

jsm0331

Benchwarmer
nbalive2005xbox39.jpg

Bruno

Benchwarmer
:lol: this guys are crazys first mohamed only 53 is very bad , then murbary with 85 its a litle height i want to see the others stars and then almost all players inthis team are betters then houston ? :lol:

Hoagies99

Benchwarmer
live gives the worst rating ever, if u want a good game and much more accurate ratings get espn nba 2k5!! i was hoping to be able to get it today, but 2 stores i checked didnt have em out yet, hopefully i can get it tomorrow, l8r

rady

Administrator
Staff member
i got myself a pc abour 3-4 weeks ago and a friend of mine gave me the nba cd. it's pretty good, but i am really dissapointed in ariza's rating. sweetney is underrated also. i really can't play with him, i barely use the two of them.
what's your starting line-up?
mine is:

PG: Marbury
SG: Houston (i like him over jamal. not to fast, doesn't dunk that much but the man can make 3 pts!!)
SF: Tim Thomas (this guy is really massive and he helps a lot)
PF: Mo Taylor (yeah, he got better rating than sweets and he can do alleyoops like no-one else)
C: Sundov (that's right. although he has the smallest ratings - 36 i think -, i find him better than KT. this guy can really rebound the ball plus that he can also score)

Peach_NYK_21

Starter
the one career i play the most i did some trading.. so my lineup is

Marbury
Craford
Tim Thomas
Sweetney
Erick Dampier

sweetney is amazing at posting up and can hit baby jumpers and barel himself down low.. dampier is a monster on the boards and is a big defensive presense.... nba live is a beast

rady

Administrator
Staff member
i also made a trade and signed FA Travis Best, which happened to be an excellent subtitute for Marbury
i played few games on the Rookie level and for the past week i switched to Starter. Very big difference...

Peach_NYK_21

Starter
haha, u want to know who my back up pg is?? avery johnson... yea thats right, avery, hes a decent back up, but no stephon marbury

rady

Administrator
Staff member
well, i'm trying to keep the players as they are right now, and best is the only non-knick i signed. i also had to keep baker which is really not that bad

Peach_NYK_21

Starter
you can get a lot for Vin Baker... i managed to get Van Horn backin a deal that included Baker... hes really great off the bench, and is definently contending for sixth man of the year

Peach_NYK_21

Starter
i just started the playoffs, i play on the hardest difficulty level, Superstar, and i got the second best record in the east, and 5th best in the league, and played the wizards in the first round.... first game i blew them out with sweetney as player of the game... ill let you know how the rest of the series and playoffs go.

rady

Administrator
Staff member
hey, anyone knows at the dunk contest how to throw the ball and then catch it in air?

Peach_NYK_21

Starter
im at the end of the second round now, im up 3-1 on the celtics, and the only game i lost was in game 2 where marbury put up 82 points, but we were outscored 40-9 in the fourth.. its pretty intense and if i get to the eastern conference finals i play the pistons, and then in the final either the spurs of mavericks

Peach_NYK_21

Starter
NBA Champs...in the draft my first rounder was 5'10"' white guy "Mats Lingren", he has a 3 ball, and a dunk icon, but im def. going to have to train him on his conditioning, and speed. second round got a 7'4'' center "Elias Arverdson", very strong, decent shot, and a rebounding animal.. great steal in the draft and i have him starting, with dampier at power forward... resigned Penny and Ariza, and let bruno and brewer go, right now im 5-0, and ive blown out every game winning by, 28, 24, 32, 23, and a close won by 8 against the nuggetts..