Is Clydes NY legend status enough to ignore his idiocy?

This post may make some die hards upset or call it blasphemy but god damn im so sick of listening to His forced unclever rhyme cliches and his S.A.T word toilet paper he spews every chance he gets.. Its as bad a Dennis Miller was for MnF.. Posting and Toasting.. Dishing and Swishing.. Amre looking Omnipitent to the hole? what?? How amny times has said Neophyte in the last two games?? idk Its just gettin obnoxious and id rather have an experienced player who actually adds insight and color to the broadcast instead of words most people dont even know and rhyming commentary every chance he gets with a smug smile like he just inveted something an average 10 year old couldnt come up with.. flame on!!

knicks1183

Benchwarmer
LMAO....alot of my friends and I always make fun of his corny rhymes...." he's wheeling and dealing, dish and swish...Continuity.. lol...as long as he knows I'm laughing at him and not with him..:teeth:

LeFlume

All Star
I'm a Clyde-a-holic. I need him. I can't watch The Knicks and not having him in my ear. My dream is to sit next to him during a game..He is as Knicks as it gets.

Kiyaman

Legend
Now u know why he never was invited to broadcast a national televised
game or playoff games by any top networks.
I always wondered if Clyde been one of Dolan's advisers the past decade???
:crossfingers:

unloopme

Benchwarmer
Clyde=Knicks.
Don't like him, turn the volume down...simple. This is the wrong place to make such a post. I'm sure that your 'posted, gets toasted.'

platnumn

Benchwarmer
Dude show some respect, and show some class.

Do you realize how lucky we are to have a stand-up guy like that commentating for us every game. :boohoo::boohoo:

Embrace it man.

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
If he is using words you don't understand then you need to expand your vocabulary. He is the color commentary, not the analyst and does he job quite well.

CoolClyde

Clyde = Knicks. we're lucky to have one of the greatest basketball players of all time commentating, someone who cares about the team, and knows the essence of NY Knickerbockers championship ways. when Clyde's NOT broadcasting, I fast forward thru the game; when he's there, i listen to the whole game. it's too bad his witticisms and vocabulary get to you. your problem.

i can only assume you're impotent to the hole.:teeth:

WNY_Knickfan

Benchwarmer
This post may make some die hards upset or call it blasphemy but god damn im so sick of listening to His forced unclever rhyme cliches and his S.A.T word toilet paper he spews every chance he gets.. Its as bad a Dennis Miller was for MnF.. Posting and Toasting.. Dishing and Swishing.. Amre looking Omnipitent to the hole? what?? How amny times has said Neophyte in the last two games?? idk Its just gettin obnoxious and id rather have an experienced player who actually adds insight and color to the broadcast instead of words most people dont even know and rhyming commentary every chance he gets with a smug smile like he just inveted something an average 10 year old couldnt come up with.. flame on!!

You need to stop posting and roasting you imprudent neophyte! Your opinion is your's, but I've never met someone that didn't find Clyde hilarious, he's just having some fun

MSGhobo247

Rotation player
epic-fail1.jpg

diddy_nyc

Rookie
Clyde is a classy commentator hands down. I'd rather to listen to his corny rhymes as opposed to listening to charles barkley utter that the knicks are looking churrible. i heard chuck broadcast a game the other night and he said that shaqs beard is nappy & that he needed some green grease to untangle it. what a buffoon. hahahaha

nyk_nyk

All Star
Clyde is a classy commentator hands down. I'd rather to listen to his corny rhymes as opposed to listening to charles barkley utter that the knicks are looking churrible. i heard chuck broadcast a game the other night and he said that shaqs beard is nappy & that he needed some green grease to untangle it. what a buffoon. hahahaha

The nappy beard and grease comment was funny though lol. Classic Charles.

nyk_nyk

All Star
Aside from his choice words, Clyde does a good job of commentating and is usually right when pointing out problems on the court. He's also not an idiot like Breen.

Now for the Breen bashing:

This guy (Breen) gets on my nerves sometimes. How many times has he called someone "the nicest guy in the league"? He also doesn't understand that when players are competing hard and when they get a bad call they most likely will react. He feels that everyone should just walk away... really? So you think its that easy Breen? He also gives excuses for guys way too much. He also acts like he knows eveyone personally with comments like "he's not the type of guy to..."

Breen is just a tool sometimes. The end

Rant is over....... go away now.