Emergency Knicks-76ers Game Thread

CA7

Scoring Champ
Loving the patience we're not settling, we're gettin easy shots and lay ups and playing sound D

Knicks32

Benchwarmer
Loving Jorts as backup for Amar'e. I actually look forward when he comes in even. I love the big man with a good 3-point shot. :peace:

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Nice start defensively.

Gotta get some interior movement and inside ~ outside on offense though.

Jorts is just comedy, and if that 2nd 3 went in I would have splooged on my computer.

finestrg

Rotation player
Playing with good defensive energy. Nice carry-over from the other night...And playing the quick pace very well with Shump at the controls out there...Liking what I'm seeing so far.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Brilliant first quarter on both ends!

Jorts is the new Shawne Williams!

Only he's about 45 pounds heavier and 3" taller.

Someone buy that kid a night at the Playboy mansion.

Knicks32

Benchwarmer
To state the obvious - we always need Iman or Melo on the court. They are the only ones that can move the ball. I'm scared when anyone else dribbles...

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
Douglas just can't run our offense, without Shumpert and/or Carmelo on the floor this team simply lacks ball movement and creativity.

finestrg

Rotation player
See this is what you get with TD -- all east to west halfcourt basketball...Completely different feel from when Shump was in there. Right after this T/O, reinsert Shump for TD....And give Balkman a look here..Why not.

nyk_nyk

All Star
I hate to keep ragging on TD but dantoni should know by now that you can't keep him in that long to run the point. Flow of the game just stops.