Emergency Knicks-76ers Game Thread

Seba

Benchwarmer
Pull up shumper, then
brilliant personal defense and steal, then an excellent assist to STAT.
Awesome sequence by Shump Shump

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
PISTOL GRIP PUMP!

pstlgrp.jpg

KingCharles34

All Star
I just looked at the boxscore and Shumpert only has one steal? it seems like he has more then that. Theres been several times in his young career where hes poked the ball away to another knick and they got credited for the steal. Hes the real deal on defense, how many shooting guards are there in the league that play great defense?

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
I just looked at the boxscore and Shumpert only has one steal? it seems like he has more then that. Theres been several times in his young career where hes poked the ball away to another knick and they got credited for the steal. Hes the real deal on defense, how many shooting guards are there in the league that play great defense?
There needs to be a poke-away stat.

CA7

Scoring Champ

just checked he's got 2 and a block

there should be a pass deflection stat

Red

TYPE-A
Heard Stephen A. during half time on the radio...

he said this team is playing well because they've scrapped the chucking 'Antoni approach and are playing from the inside out, like they should.
:agreed: