Knicks Vs. Grizz--game Thread

Guys, there's something wrong with my TV. I'm trying to watch Knicks/Grizzlies, but instead they're showing some preseason game on TNT instead. Seriously, disinterested crowd, chuck-o-rama shots, no team coordination, has to be preseason.

finestrg

Rotation player
God, Miller STFU you ugly Kermit the Frog lookin' dick...This dude's so anti-Knick it's sickening...TERRIBLE color man...AWFUL. What's Shump supposed to do guy when nobody else obviously has it tonight, stop being aggressive? As if this dickhead never saw a shot he didn't like either...F this asshole..

finestrg

Rotation player
Shump having a rough night offensively

Cetainly is...I just don't feel like hearing it from Miller all night long. I think I hate this prick the most outta any athlete ever. Forgot how much I hated him. This guy never had a 3-14 half before in his life, right?? OK there buddy, Mr. Perfect. F outta here with this jerkoff..

finestrg

Rotation player
Shumpert is missing but they are open shots so I aint mad

Yeah me neither...He didn't need to shoot that last J, 1 on 3 off the Bibby long inbound outlet..That was a bad shot..Other than that, they haven't been terrible, you're right.

CA7

Scoring Champ
Do you guys see how Memphis is moving Gay of of screens so when he catches it Melo is trailing so he can create, yet we're giving Melo the ball and saying GO, We need to realize Melo is a great scorer BUT we have to make it easier for him. I haven't seen one back pick, screen or anything for Melo in 10.5 games.

P.S. we need to get a Guard that can shoot the 3 efficiently AND move without the ball. Best part is we're down 11 and are playing like the Washington Generals

finestrg

Rotation player
About the worst we could possibly play and the best the Grizzles can..We may have taken their best punch right there...Still standing...For the way we played, I can't believe we're only down 11..Look at it that way...Still doable provided we come out with better effort and start hitting some shots.

I hope & pray D'Antoni's really chewin' them out right now and gettin' them mad and properly motivated.