Knicks Vs. Grizz--game Thread

KingCharles34

All Star
Marc Gasol is the type of center that Stoudemire should never try to take it in against...certain types of players just own Amare. If anything id rather see him taking jumpshots

Wargames

Starter
Man the media hates the knicks because of Dolan's policy towards the media. the problem is they take out their lack of access on the Knicks by crapping on their existence.

its the lack of depth right now at the 1,2,3 shump is a shooting guard who watching this game he is younger Toney Allen with farther range.

I posted in another thread but hopefully Ish smith falls to the Knicks and the knicks can get another 2,3 in the post season.

nyk_nyk

All Star
Ok so basically fratello and miller were getting on Antoni's philosophy without saying his name. That was great to listen to.

KingofNy

Starter
The media is going to kill us just like they're killing the Jets

They deserve it! This team didn't come to play from the start. D'Antoni isn't coaching. If your team isn't making shots, you run plays that attack the basket. Not Dumbtoni, he just has them shoot more three's. F*cking moron.

CA7

Scoring Champ
We are getting owned right now I mean OWNED. STAT has no intensity what so ever, he's all talk.

We need another guard bad to go with Shumpert

finestrg

Rotation player
They deserve it! This team didn't come to play from the start. D'Antoni isn't coaching. If your team isn't making shots, you run plays that attack the basket. Not Dumbtoni, he just has them shoot more three's. F*cking moron.

LMAO!! There's so much truth to this.

finestrg

Rotation player
And WTF is Chandler still doing out there?? Sit him down before he gets hurt..He looks like shit tonight anyway..Call off the dogs -- sit Tyson, put in Jerome Jordan...Play Jeremy Lin. Play Jorts. Play Balkman...See what some of these guys can do.

finestrg

Rotation player
Gonna pack it in early tonight on the game thread fellas...Hope everyone has a good night. Be back to fight another day. Peace.

Sage

Rotation player
Most of our major issues all on the screen at once, amazing.

knicks.png

KingofNy

Starter
And WTF is Chandler still doing out there?? Sit him down before he gets hurt..He looks like shit tonight anyway..Call off the dogs -- sit Tyson, put in Jerome Jordan...Play Jeremy Lin. Play Jorts. Play Balkman...See what some of these guys can do.

I totally agree. Sit our guys and let them get some rest. I hate being embarrassed on National TV like ALWAYS. This is why everyone thinks we're a joke. Until we get a decent coach, this sh*ts gonna happen all the time. Our players need a coach they respect. The players respect Melo 10 times more than the coach.

The only way Dumbtoni knows how to win is run the court with 5 all-star guards and chuck up 3's all game. D'Antoni and family need to GFO NY!