The Problem Is Not Melo Amare or Defense!

DrB

Benchwarmer

NYCLakerfan

Rotation player
I'm really curious to see how this team looks with BD healthy after a few weeks, just him playing solves a lot of problems. It moves Shump over to the 2 which I think he's better suited for in the NBA, Fields to the bench where he belongs, offensively Chandler will get more points, and most of all i think Amare will flourish with a playmaking PG he's proven he's not the same player without a good playmaker setting him up. I think Melo is gonna have to make the biggest adjustment of not having the ball in his hands as much.

As of right now the Knicks biggest problems with this coach and system is the lack of a competent playmaker who can control the tempo and not enough defensive effort. STAT has got to step up on D the players need to hold an intervention for him or something cause Chandler can't do it alone.

DrB

Benchwarmer
D'Antoni is THE PROBLEM

Its the system & Coaching. Than PG.

When a rookie shoots x number of bad shots, the coach should have called a time out to settle him down. And when one of your star players is out of the game, and the offense is not clicking, set up a play for your other star player.

D'antoni system work great in phoneix but it doesn't work well with our current roster, D'antoni should change his style to maxmize the talent on our team.
D'ANTONI HAS TO GO....please play BALKMAN...