New York Knicks @ Oklahoma City Thunder 01.14 8:00PM

Red

TYPE-A
This goes far beyond Melo.

I've never seen a collection of people this unprepared before. At no point this season, could you say the Knicks played like a championship contender.

I'm not saying they are one...but play like one, and let the "better" team beat you. Right now, they're having soup made of their insides by any and everyone.
article_finder_Tyrone%20Biggums_2_1.jpg
What he said...

WNY_Knickfan

Benchwarmer
How come Jordan and especially Balkman, and to an even lesser extent Novak, can't buy a meaningful minute? I'm not talking big time for these guys but they are useful, and especially when other dudes blow, why not give em a shot... smh

Eman

Benchwarmer
I have shut off the sound and started listening to NBA's Sekou Smith's podcast. Makes the loss somewhat more bearable.

TakMan

Rotation player
I think people should officially stop obsessing over Shumpert's current ability. He has a long way to go before he can elevate the team. Yes he has potential, but he needs to work and learn. Fields on the other hand I feel is a wasted roster space. I'd rather watch Balkman play; No really, I would.

We need to go a little deeper
into the bench these guys are hustling
it's garbage time but still they have heart
Balkman needs st least 10 min/game
kid has straight hustle. Fields is
struggling because we aren't getting that spacing.

WNY_Knickfan

Benchwarmer
We need to go a little deeper
into the bench these guys are hustling
it's garbage time but still they have heart
Balkman needs st least 10 min/game
kid has straight hustle. Fields is
struggling because we aren't getting that spacing.

:agreed: I prefer seeing guys play their ass off even if they are flawed, felt the same about DLee, know we hated his defense but no one would question where his head and heart were at. I have rooted for plenty of losing teams to the point where a loss doesn't ruin me, they happen, but pathetic losses with no heart sure do.

petescud

Starter
it simply is another .500 season guys with an early playoff exit, unless things change dramatically. Fields in 31 minutes had 3 pts 1 ass and 1 reb...wow pathetic considering Novak had 3 rebounds in 6 minutes and Fields got manhandled. I realize the OK City team is good and we were minus Melo, but the god teams stay competitive. Look at the Hawks since they lost one of their star players. How about the Heat last week minus star players. We can't just sit here and say Melo didn't play. Good teams find a way to win and exploit another teams comfort zone.

joegti10

Banned
glad i didnt bother turning this one on tonight. sorry folks - this team is NO FUN TO WATCH.

at least the pre melo team had some character.

CoolClyde

suck a d'ick

the return of Girafferies should have been an ominous sign that this game would suck d'ck.
what a waste of space. 1 point in 22 minutes...
at least Balkmania (12 mins?) showed hustle, muscle, the ability to score, finish the break, etc.
c'mon 4 minutes for Jerry Jordan? the entire second half was garbage time!
wtf is wrong with Antoni? i'm convinced, over and over, this coach sucks, his substitutions
suck, he falls in love with crappy players, and doesn't give young potentials a chance,
unless by necessity.

this game was so hard to watch, this coach is so hard to watch.
and yet, I still blame D'oh-lan.

Wargames

Starter
Man all this money spent by Dolan the Dunce and the Knicks can't buy a win..... Sh** stinks... worse part who can the knicks trade to improve upon this their bench is thread bare. It looks like they haven't ran a practice since pre-season. The coach just doesn't know how to coach. I mean lets be honest they're struggling against the tanking bobcats and the 3rd game in 3 nights 76ers (who might make it to the second round if they keep it up). How far does this rabbit hole go.

paris401

Starter
so we lost a game.... we play again on monday afternoon and we'll kick some ass then... who we playin.... the magic... ok so we lost another game.. we play again on wed and we;ll kick some ass then... who we playin...

i see a long season coming....

Knicks32

Benchwarmer
Just watched the clips from this game. Simply embarrassing.

This team would be a better fit in the WNBA and even though I don't think we win a championship :barf:

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
One of the more disastrous displays of basketball I've seen since our last game. Something's gotta get shaken up.

I am literally, and rarely, at a loss for words.

261136_233279883354601_6755255_n.jpg

skisloper

Starter
One very positive note....

Dolan was at the OKC game......So he must feel like a schmuck watching the Knicks look like amatuers.....

Anyway to trade for Mo williams...

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
D'Antoni is a lucky guy, today is Sunday, tomorrow is a holiday, so there won't be even an article bashing his coaching. And if we somehow win against Orlando, and if that will be a good game, all the media will be prasing the Knicks on Tuesday which is the next buisness day counting from now...

Scipio

Benchwarmer
Hopefully if Dolan was at the game he might have seen, first hand, that our moron of a coach has to go. Have you seen D`Antoni in the post game video on Knicksnow.com. He is completely clueless.

When asked what do we do to improves he just says:

We have to work hard and get better . . . Really? No shit.