New York Knicks @ Oklahoma City Thunder 01.14 8:00PM

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
I actually still can't believe we're down just 10... but, this is how it looks like when you traded your entire roster for one guy.

fender0577

Rotation player
More often than not, the Knicks seem to lack effort and FIRE to compete. This is not good.

Hustle, my brother.Antoni doesn't inspire hustle...and for that he must go, and why in the hell do our guards keep giving Amare the ball 30 feet from the hoop to create something?Anotni doesn't have a prob with this huh.

WNY_Knickfan

Benchwarmer
Well this is fun... I realize our play isn't great, and defense and effort affect how teams shoot, but seems they don't miss much of anything about now. With Baron and Carmelo we'd have a hard time keeping pace right now

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
Down 20+ in the first half? That's enough, going back to bed.

<boo> FIRE DUMBTONI! <boo> FIRE DUMBTONI! <boo> FIRE DUMBTONI! <boo> :director:

KingofNy

Starter
Don't get me wrong, the Knicks suck under D'Antoni and have made a ton of mistakes tonight... BUT These officials are f*cking terrible with a motive to f*ck us over!

Called Shump for a travel on his layup in the 1st. This killed our momentum.
Didn't call Westbrook for the same EXACT "so called" travel Shump did but worse
Called Stat for a phantom foul when he blocked a shot in the 1st which led to our assistant getting a Technical Foul.
Off a steal in the 2nd quarter Bibby had position to steal the pass and someone from OKC pushed him into the front row with no call.
I can go on all F*cking day!

NBA where corrupt officiating happens!

MeloforMayor

BALL DON'T LIE
Another blowout. :boohoo: Baron Davis alone cannot magically fix all of this. As much as I hate all those ridiculous trade threads, we need to make some trades right now. This is just absolutely terrible basketball.

knicksin60

Starter
This team isn't winning a championship in the next 5 years unless they trade Stat for Derek Rose. The hiring of Mike D'antoni is perhaps the worst move that the Knicks franchise has ever made in their 60 plus year history.

skisloper

Starter
As much as this game can make u sick there is that hope that a bashing like this will lead Dolan to say enough is enough....

Dantonio is so ill prepared.

WNY_Knickfan

Benchwarmer
I know I am beating a dead horse, but I feel like some of their shots would miss by law of averages but everything they put up is going in. And I agree King, refs suck in this one for real. Disappointing watch so far, I expected a loss on the road against a top team minus Anthony, but this is frustrating. Don't mean fighting someone and picking up suspensions, but I'd kinda like to see some guys start playing more angry, I liked the little flash out of Chandler, I know its not a major part of the game but I want more fire from this team, when you get down big, even if you don't come all the way back and win, show some fire, dunk hard on someone, knock someone on their ass, make even a small charge to build a little momentum for the next game. I know if you lose by 30 or if you lose by 8 you get precisely 1 loss in your standings, but at least fighting back some gives you some positive thing in your head flying back to NY

knicksin60

Starter
Mike D'antoni could be coach of the Knicks for the next 20 years and suck every season but Dolan will never fire him as long as people still pay millions of dollars to support the Knicks.

TakMan

Rotation player
The only class player on the Thunder is Durrant. Westbrook is not that good a player. Unfortunately these days most NBA teams cannot defend to save their lives. What a shame that players such as Westbrook and James are considered elite when they would be mere role players 20 years ago. As for the Knicks. No passion, no pride, no defence no cohesion; Story of their season thus far.

MeloforMayor

BALL DON'T LIE
At this point, I don't care if we lose. I just waant to see some ****in effort to get back in this game. At least have the competitive spirit to fight back. LET'S GO:beat:

knicksin60

Starter
The only positive thing to look at is that the Celtics are looking like a team that isn't making the playoffs and the Heat are looking like a team that isn't winning a championship.