Corrupt officiating

KingofNy

Starter
Look at game 2 and 6 of the 2002 Kings vs Lakers game. Corrupt at the fullest, you can see how obvious it is.

Stern knows most people aren't watching this game tonight so it's an easy game for him to sway the headlines the way he wanted them. 20+ BS calls tonight, no joke. He couldn't of made it more obvious. That or Deron was paying that dude on the side. Either way, I call BS.

"Stern knows most people aren't watching this game tonight so it's an easy game for him to sway the headlines the way he wanted them. 20+ BS calls tonight, no joke.He couldn't of made it more obvious. That or Deron was paying that dude on the side. Either way, I call BS. He couldn't of made it more obvious. That or Deron was paying that dude on the side. Either way, I call BS." I want the Knicks to win but this isn't looking good.

Last edited:

iSaYughh

Starter
Every pro sport needs a system with accountability.

It's unreal that a player on the court can get booted from the game for telling a ref to go **** himself, when it's the ref who is ****ing up and ****ing up the player's job and team.

We need a professional equivalent of us having the right to tell a zebra to stick his head in a ****ing oven while he gets raped by a waffle iron for the stank ass calls, and having their rep ruined.

eg, when an NFL referee ****s up a call, beyond reasonable doubt, he needs to be publicly called out, his "crime" needs to be noted on a maser, official league doc compiling all other referee **** ups.

And there needs to be a system where referees are systematically penalized, and ultimately fired by default if they don't meet metrics of reasonable competence.

At the same time, the leagues need to siphon off a strand of their billions and pay these people like you actually have billion dollar leagues.

MSGhobo247

Rotation player
Only thing I'm worried about is who is going to be on the team of refs for next game and if David Stern will allow us a shot to win by just playing basketball from here on out.

Maybe the plan is for us to struggle into All Star weekend and then come out and make a major push.

Idk... Ask Stern.

MSGhobo247

Rotation player
Posted it once... I'll do it again

David-Stern-NBA-Godfather-600x250.jpg

The day robots will referee games will be a great day for athletes and fans, no more fraud and mistakes by human referees.

The officiating last night was a disgrace and the sad thing is: It wasn't the first time this season, but certainly the most obvious one.

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
There were many corrupt looking calls... but you can't blame the refs if you allow some scrubs to shoot almost 50% from downtown.

portega1968

El Cacique
Frank Isola: Anthony Morrow is the first player in NBA history to lose four teeth on a traveling

amazing how the refs made 15 of 31 threes... Refs are so good that they forced the Knicks to make only 5 of 21 threes.

Stern called the refs and told them "novak must go for 3 of 10 and Smith 2 of 8"

Ah, and of course, refs made sure we missed 7 free throws

Knicks took 85 shots vs Nets 82, and Knicks had more assists than the Nets. Bottom line is that the game was won at the 3point line, and we are left wondering if Shump wouldve stopped Dwill from catching fire

If ya'll believe that the refs helped the Nets win this one, you need to also recognize that the Knicks did a pretty darn good job in helping them out allowing 15 treys

NYCLakerfan

Rotation player
I wouldn't say corrupt officiating but bad officiating, there was def some crucial plays were a Knick was fouled hard and it didn't get called that messed up momentum.

But like others said their crazy 3 point shooting is what really won that game.

KBlack25

Starter
I feel as though Chandler has a rep for being an aggressive and physical player and gets called for fouls a lot more frequently than other guys in the league, even if the play is clean on his end.

Or maybe that's just my pro-Knick, pro-Chandler bias talking.