either by trade or coaching change

shizzee

Benchwarmer
we all can agree that something needs to give. But do you guys really believe that we would loose chemistry by making any additional moves. We don't have chemistry, b/c we have no consistency. I am convinced that Melo and Stat can not coexist. I also know that we can't depend Stat as far carrying us. I also can see we have lost confidence in D'antoni offensive system. To many TOs has shown us that. A trade I consider making Mike Woodson interim coach.

Knicks Garnett Freddette
Celtics get Stat Douglas Balkman
Wizards get Cousins (Cousins & Wall connection helps offense)
Kings get Mcgee Seraphin Bradley (struggle defensively)

Freddette Shumpert Melo Garnett Chandler
BD/Bibby Walker Fields Wallace Jorts
Jeffries Bibby/BD

Rondo Allen Pierce Stat Oneal
Dooling Daniels Pietrus Bass Stiemsma
Wilcox Douglas

Wall Young Singleton Blatche Cousins
Mack Crawford Lewis Booker Turiaf
Vesley Evans

Evans Thornton Salmons Hayes Mcgee
Thomas Garcia Greene Outlaw Thompson
Bradley Hickson

We have show cased Shumpert w/ excellent defensive attributes and as well as selfish attibutes. We already have to selfish players like Stat and Melo. Their selfish attribute ways have effected: eachother games, indesiveness from coaches play calling, and other players confidents like Douglas & Fields. Something needs to give one of them must go. Celtics are offensively stagnant with lacking interior scoring. Stat might bring great pick and role game to with Rondo to go with Allen and Pierce outisde scoring.Garnett shows he can still dominate a game without needing to dominate a ball. Could Garnett and Melo coexist better than with Stat? I still think BD is noy the answer at starting PG. Not bc of his conditioning but at this point he best suited in a back up role. He will be hampering all season long and will be limited.

KingofNy

Starter
meloheadache.jpg
meloheadache.jpg
meloheadache.jpg

DrB

Benchwarmer
we all can agree that something needs to give. But do you guys really believe that we would loose chemistry by making any additional moves. We don't have chemistry, b/c we have no consistency. I am convinced that Melo and Stat can not coexist. I also know that we can't depend Stat as far carrying us. I also can see we have lost confidence in D'antoni offensive system. To many TOs has shown us that. A trade I consider making Mike Woodson interim coach.

Knicks Garnett Freddette

Jeffries Bibby/BD

Wilcox Douglas

Vesley Evans

Bradley Hickson

We have show cased Shumpert w/ excellent defensive attributes and as well as selfish attibutes. We already have to selfish players like Stat and Melo. Their selfish attribute ways have effected: eachother games, indesiveness from coaches play calling, and other players confidents like Douglas & Fields. Something needs to give one of them must go. Celtics are offensively stagnant with lacking interior scoring. Stat might bring great pick and role game to with Rondo to go with Allen and Pierce outisde scoring.Garnett shows he can still dominate a game without needing to dominate a ball. Could Garnett and Melo coexist better than with Stat? I still think BD is noy the answer at starting PG. Not bc of his conditioning but at this point he best suited in a back up role. He will be hampering all season long and will be limited.
DIAGNOSIS IS CORRECT...TREATMENT IS ABSURD

shizzee

Benchwarmer
SO what it?

everyone is happy with mediocracy? how many games do you need give a team before has unity? Do you think a change of coach is the answer? Nobody here can be objective with whats is wrong with landing Freddette and Garnett for Stat Douglas Balkman. Nobody has any objections to have us need more time to make changes. Just the same old b/s

I trade Knicks you fans for
ballz to think outside the box
2 1st round thoughts on your opinion that you guys obviously can't be objective about.

CoolClyde

SO what it?

everyone is happy with mediocracy? how many games do you need give a team before has unity? Do you think a change of coach is the answer? Nobody here can be objective with whats is wrong with landing Freddette and Garnett for Stat Douglas Balkman. Nobody has any objections to have us need more time to make changes. Just the same old b/s

I trade Knicks you fans for
ballz to think outside the box
2 1st round thoughts on your opinion that you guys obviously can't be objective about.

who gives a shizzee?

I bet it's Marbury himself, posting these trades to make fun of us while eating vaseline and smoking budah :teeth:

Hey Stephon, stop it! (Please) :thumbsup:

NYKLiFER

Benchwarmer
Omg

Knicks Garnett Freddette

Jeffries Bibby/BD

Wilcox Douglas

Vesley Evans

Bradley Hickson

I did not even read this. I saw Garnette and that alone makes me say ILL. So Jam And Garnette and we give up Stat balkman and Tdawg thats fuc*ing stupid. PLUS **** GARNETTE i would not sign him for free .......

shizzee

Benchwarmer
knicks4life1985

I see Stat has someone always to come home to. The white stuff on face gave away u fat h0m0. I thought it was his back acting up but now we know your effecting his game!

internet tough guy threating people! I use to waste money at the games, but TV is always better. I geuss I have better reason to go now. It would be sad getting caught fighting you. Everyone would be like hey its shizzee the guy who fought Stat gay lover! that would be embarrassing!