Orlando Magic @ New York Knicks 01.16 1:00PM

fender0577

Rotation player
Some of the positives I've seen today is our rotation (minus Fields) has been good, Douglas and Fields are driving the ball well and we're not chucking as much. Props to MDA for fixing those issues. Let's see if they stick with it.

Of course they won't, antoni is probably upset that were getting easy shots, idiot.

KingofNy

Starter
It's so sad how Amare is reduced to an average player without a true pg. Melo is truly the leader of this team. I hope amare can accept that.

However, Amare can help himself by developing a post up game. This way he can create on his own. Do the coaches understand this?

Amare is best when he catches the ball on the move. When MDA asks him to create his own shot from 16+ feet... It results in a turnover or a charge. Under a good coach Amare would still be good but under MDA, it's not happening... Especially when his 19 footer isn't falling. Speaking of which, his 19 footer hasn't been falling since the All-Star break last season.

WNY_Knickfan

Benchwarmer
Sorry CA7, I'll take a big pass on Q Rich, I hated that man when he was here. Asshole was fat and outta shape his whole tenure in the big apple, heads to Miami and drops 20 pounds to get in playing shape... Shot was inconsistent with us, he divided the locker room by pretending to act righteous as if everything was Marbury and Crawfords fault and he was the only one that was a legit baller. I know on the whole of his career he's been worthy, but his stint with us left a bad taste in my mouth

LeFlume

All Star
Maybe STAT is a center at heart. When he is alone in there..I dont think he can play alongside a 7 footer like Chandler...

iSaYughh

Starter
STAT...with one powerful rebound, and a +/1 of... -1, wow.....

Maybe it's time the Knicks officially label STATisticals our SF, and make Melo our de facto PF.

iSaYughh

Starter
Frustration, he's asked to do things he isn't good at. Poor coaching...

Ya. Box out. Follow the ball, move. Make a few rebounds a game.

Can't wait till we can bring in a new starting coach, who, maybe with the help of Woodson whom we just hired, can draw up some master plays and strategies and help Amare learn these cutting edge ways to be a good basketball player.

iSaYughh

Starter
The guy is a terrible coach. Sorry, we don't get blinded by a 5 point lead...

We're doing all the same sh*t we've been doing wrong all season minus a few things. When we start to see our team run plays other than the pick & roll and ISO then we'll be happier. We aint going to win sh*t tho with out running plays and guarding the 3 ball.

Some of the positives I've seen today is our rotation (minus Fields) has been good, Douglas and Fields are driving the ball well and we're not chucking as much. Props to MDA for fixing those issues. Let's see if they stick with it.

No, but the issue isn't even a lead or not.

Just like it's not about whether we exceed expectations on a season. Or what level of success we get. I don't even know if a championship under MDA would satisfy some of ya'll.

You just can't stand him and want him gone, and don't think he's a good coach. Fine. Maybe you're right; maybe we will bring in HOF defensive legend Larry Brown and the ship will get righted. (pause).

Again, maybe you are right about MDA, but don't act like everything that goes on with this team has to constantly play back and revolve around MDA. It's getting played out. Not everything this team does merits being responded to with a sentence beginning with,

"Dumbtoni....."

edit -- I don't even mean you directly here, I agree with ur analysis and even if I don't it's well thought out.

CA7

Scoring Champ
Melo's wrist is definitely affecting his shot he's jerking it again, he's gotta keep it smooth

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
We're facing Orlando, but still it's one of the most boring Knicks games I watched lately... Amare almost outfouled, Carmelo playing isolation and that's all...